Chapter 1: Another Beginning!

Another Beginning!

?'s P.O.V.

A cool breeze swept through the bustling town of Corinth as the people were in the markets, in the streets and doing their daily chores. A certain young boy walked around the town and looked at his surroundings quizzically and curiously. He found it odd that such a profound kingdom would have such a care free town. He looked up the night sky and smiled, a smile one could not comprehend. As he smiled at the sky and spoke "I wonder if we can finally find what we're looking for here…."

A Few Days Later…

The town of Corinth was filled with bustling people and filled with the happy and jolly voices of the townsfolk. A certain blonde princess paced herself quickly around town, she was in such a hurry, filled with excitement that she didn't even bother putting on some type of disguise. She walked briskly and entered and all too familiar restaurant. As she entered, she was greeted with shocked looks, shocked faces and people greeted the princess with smiles.

"Ah Hime-sama, have you come to see the Souma brothers?" asked a man with a smile.

"Yes, are they in?" she asked kindly.

"Why yes, wait here for a moment." Said the man and then he called "Oi! You have a guest waiting for you! Don't make her wait long."

"Coming!" As the voice replied, a boy with brownish hair and bright emerald eyes emerged from the stairs and smiled at the princess.

"Kukai!" The said princess, Tsukiyomi Utau, exclaimed with excitement.

Kukai Souma, one of the restaurants main owners, smiled. "Morning Utau!" He spoke as he approached his fiancée and gave her a hug.

"I'm so glad you're here. I couldn't stand being with just Yoru there in the palace, and all he ever does is day dream about Miki." Said Utau with a laugh.

"Yeah, well that's nothing new now is it?" said Kukai.

"Hey, no mushy stuff during work." This voice belonged to Daichi, Kukai's younger brother.

"Funny, when did that rule get issued?" asked Kukai.

"I made it, just now." Replied Daichi "But I guess I can make an exception for Utau-nee." He's made it a habit of his to call her Utau-nee now, ever since they got engaged.

Utau blushed and spoke "W-we're not even married yet. Father postponed it a few weeks ago remember?"

"I know, but since you're going to be my sister in law anyway, might as well call you that." Said Daichi with a smirk.

"You don't call him Kukai-nii, so why me? It makes me sound old." Huffed Utau.

"Leave him Utau, he's going to get tired of it eventually." Said Kukai with a laugh. "He's just messing with you because he knows that you're older than me."

"We have an age difference of a year! It's not even that big." Said Utau.

"Yeah, but that's the way he wants it to go, so just leave him be." Said Kukai. "The honorific might not even last."

"Oh it better not last." Said Utau with a playful glare at the two brothers.

"Anyway, why are you here so early in the morning?" asked Kukai.

"I just wanted to come for a visit. Plus, I wanted to tell you that mother and father have chosen the new dates for the wedding." Said Utau with a smile.

"Then I take it that their friend who couldn't attend before is coming?" asked Kukai.

"Yeah, they said that they'll be coming soon. In fact they're sons are already around. They're somewhere in the kingdom, and they'll be staying in the palace when they arrive here." Said Utau.