Chapter 7

(Inside the Loud house, the sisters and their parents are having lunch. But Lincoln is still in his bedroom. He is still a little depressed. A knock in his door can be heard.)

Lynn Sr: Lincoln? (opens the door) Champ, are you ok?

Lincoln: A little bit, dad. When is she going to come back? (hugs him)

Lynn Sr: I would like to tell you son, but I really don't know. If she will be here, I will apologize to her and hug her. All of us miss her as well.

Lincoln: This is hard to believe.

Lynn Sr: Yes. Hey, why don't you come with us? Maybe that will cheer you up?

Lincoln: Ok.

(The two men come to the living room, where Leni, Lily, Lucy, Lori and Lynn are sit on the couch. All of them with sad faces.)

Lynn Sr: Come on, girls. Change that face.

Lori: Three months has passed since she literally left. We don't know where she is. We can't change our faces...

(Luan, Lola, Lana, and Rita join them.)

Rita: How I wish to see again my daughter.

Luan: How I wish she sleep again with me in our room. (upset)

Lily (with a sad tone): Luna...

(Everyone is depressed, and some of them try to not cry. Lincoln is still too depressed even to cry. But suddenly, the doorbell sounds.)

Lynn Sr: I open.

(He walks to the door and when he opens it, he gets surprised after seeing who's in the other side.)

Luna: Dad... (smiles to him and is about to cry) I'm back in home...

Lynn Sr: Dear God! Luna! You... You are back!

(Immediately, he runs to her and hugs her. He starts to cry.)

Lynn Sr (crying): You're back! My daughter is back!

Luna: Yes, dad! I'm so glad to see you again! (hugs him back)

(Soon, Rita and the others go outside to see what happened. They all start to jump of happiness after know that Luna is back.)

Rita: My daughter!

Sisters: Luna!

(They all run to join the hug. Everyone is crying and are very happy.)

Lori: We thought we lost you!

Lynn: We were afraid!

Luan: You are back in home!

Lola and Lana: We missed your music!

Luna: Yes! I missed you a lot. I'm so glad to see you again. My dear sisters and parents. But... Where's Lincoln?

(The boy appears in front of them. He is so shocked to see his sister again.)

Lincoln: Luna? Is that you?

Luna (approaches to him): Bro. I'm back. Don't be sad, please.

Lincoln (cries): Oh, Luna!

(hugs her tightly and she as well)

Lincoln: My dear sister! You are here again with us! Please, don't leave us again!