Chapter 1

The following story do not pretend to offend or hurt anyone. This is just a story created to make conscience and to reflect about the topics that are going to be developed. And please save your insults for yourself. If you want to let a commentary, do it, but with respect. All of us have the right to publish the story that we want it, no matter its plot or genre. God bless you and hope you enjoy it.

Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].

Isaiah 41:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Servant: Brothers and sisters in Christ, today we have the pleasure to have the presence of a very special person. And her name is Luna Loud. (after he introduce her, Luna stands up from her seat and salutes the other people that is around her). Tell us your testimony, Luna. We are going to hear you.

Luna: Thanks dude (sits down). Well, my story has everything; scam, pain, shame... But also it has love, faith, and the most important: the power of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Here we go...

----------

Flashback begins

This story develops here, in Royal Woods. My family and I were having a good and quiet life together. Well, not so quiet when you live in a house with nine sisters and one brother.

Lori (screaming): Leni! Have you seen my lavender skirt?! I literally need it!

Leni: No, I don't. Wait! Do you have a lavender skirt?

(Meanwhile, Lola and Lana are fighting again.)

Lola: Lana! Give me my doll back!

Lana: And what if I refuse?!

(In other room, Lincoln and Lucy are talking about poems.)

Lincoln: Lucy, why don't you try to write a poem about love instead of darkness and death?

Lucy: That's how I feel, Lincoln. It's something unavoidable.

Lincoln: (face palms)

(Meanwhile, Luan is practicing her stand-up comedy jokes using a microphone in her room, while Luna is trying to play her guitar.)

Luan: What do prisoners use to call each other? Cell-phones! (laughs to herself) Get it?

Luna: Luan! Can you please do a little silence? I'm trying to find the melody for a song!

Luan: Sorry, sis. But you know that comedy sometimes can be loudly.

Luna (groans): Ok. I will go to the garage. Obviously here I can't concentrate! (walks to the door with her guitar and exits the room. Luan sees her leaving a little concerned.)

(The rocker girl comes to the garage and resumes her practice with her guitar.)

I did not use to behave in that way, but that day I was so concentrate to finish that song, because the next day I was going to play it with my bandmates at our high school and I wanted to be successful and popular. Although the real reason was to impress Sam, who at the time she was only my friend, but strangely I started to have feelings towards her. I always had interest for men when I was younger, but after I met her something inside of me changed. I began to feel better with women than with men and also I looked women more beautiful than men. Now I understand how deceived I was. But well, resuming with the story, we finally played the song in front of the rest of our classmates. It was an awesome jam and everybody enjoyed. After we finished and picked up our instruments, she approached to me...