Chapter 4

During that time when I was unconscious, I could see someone in front of me. It was a man, wearing white clothes, and a sparkly light sprout from him. The light was so sparkly that I couldn't see. I barely saw his face. Then, a voice coming from him talked to me. In contrast to the demon's voice that I heard previously, this voice was relaxing, but at the same time it was firm and strong.

???: Why do you do this, Luna? Why do you do this to me?

After those words, I felt something completely different from what I felt when I was drugged. My entire body began to tremble, and I felt something very painful in my heart. I couldn't answer to that man. And then he talked again.

???: Your time to leave this world hasn't come yet.

At that point, I didn't understand his message. But then, he left and the only thing I could see was darkness.

----------

 I woke up, only to realize that I had another dream. I looked around and I noticed that I was in a different place. I was inside of a room, and there was a dresser, a closet, and a mirror. I got up from the bed and I move slowly to the mirror. I looked through it and I saw my reflect. I looked terrible. But suddenly, someone entered to the room.

???: Excuse me.

Luna (gets scared): Ahh! Who are you?!

???: Easy, lady. I'm Richie and I came here to check for you. How do you feel?

Luna: Ehh, I'm ok. Where am I?

Richie: You are in the church.

Luna: Where?

Richie: The Hazeltucky Christian Church.

Luna: And why am I here?

Richie: Our shepherd Jameson can explain you better. Follow me.

Luna: Ok.

(The boy accompanies Luna to see the shepherd Jameson at his office.)

Jameson: Oh, hi lady! (hugs Luna. She gets a little awkward.) Nice to see that you feel better. After being hit by a car, few people can walk again. (laughs a little bit)

Luna: Yeah, a few of them. (chuckles)

Jameson: Thanks God our brother Richie was there when the accident occurred.

Luna (looks back to Richie): You brought me here?

Richie: I did. (while he talks, a flashback begins) After the car hit you, the driver fled from the place. I was visiting some friends when I saw you on the street. I called my friends to help you, and they helped me to bring you to our clinic, where one of our doctors attended your wounds. (flashback ends) Miraculously, the car wasn't go too fast, and the blow you received wasn't lethal.

Luna: Well, thank you.

Richie: You're welcome (smiles to her). I just did my job. Excuse me, some friends need me in other room. (exits the room)

Luna (makes a thoughtful face): Why did he say that?

Jameson: Listen lady. Ehh, what's your name first of all?

Luna: I'm Luna Loud. Nice to meet you.

Jameson: Luna! Nice name! Nice to meet you too. I'm the shepherd Jonathan Jameson. Now, Richie said that because one of our lemmas and objectives in this church is to help the others, no matter how wounded they are. We are here to help you feel better and live better. Just like our Lord Jesus does.