This Rolls For You (MJ Fan Fic)

Jackson Production Company’s hot Director Michael is a lady’s man. He’s never alone and always has a slice of frosting on his arm. But when he is directing a flim he is a tyrant. He commands his crew with an iron fist. His way or the highway. His actors are not even safe from his wrath or his leers and actions. Jackson Production Comapany was given a new film to be in charge of and Michael would be the director.  First day of shooting he lead actress was hurt in a car wreck you don’t wake up from, so they needed a replacement. An emergency casting call goes out. April Bradley got the call from her agent to show up at Jackson Production Company sound stage on the movie lot to do a reading for the role. She accidently bumped into Michael Jackson not realizing that he was still not standing on stable legs, he was half drunk to be more accurate.. April immediately thinks this guy needs to go. Wait until she realizes that is her boss.. Will April stay or go? Will sparks ly or love and passion ignite? Only Michael and April know for sure. Follow them on ths journey of love and hate and drama within a movie see what they discover…. 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR IF YOU LIKE RATE OR BOTH.. IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED.. PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!!