Chapter 21

- Ashton

It was now 4:59 am I gave birth to my baby boy almost 16 hours ago and I have yet to hold him, let alone touch him. They won't answer my questions and If I wasn't in so much pain right now I'd be showing my ass, cussing out any and every body. August walked into the room and up to me.

"You have to get some sleep baby please"

"I cant I have to know what's wrong with him"

He reached out to me and wiped the tear that was falling down my cheek.

"Please pook. You need some rest. As soon as they come in I'll wake you but you need some sleep"

He had a point. I've been up for over 24 hours. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you baby. Thank you"

"I love you too. And thank you for what?"

"Giving me my son. I'm sorry"

"Can you stop with the apologies. We talked about that"

"Alright bae go to sleep"

I laid down and drifted off into a deep sleep.

- August

I'm so happy me and Ashton talked. That girl is my heart. We still working on us but I'm glad I got her back.The media let it seem like I dropped Ashton for Milan when that wasn't the case. After Ash broke up with me and went M.I.A. I was so lost but I never was in a relationship with Milan while we was separated. Haven't fucked her nothing. She was just someone to talk to. Ash leaving like that had me feeling empty. If I wasn't sure before I am now I need her. She's my other half. I walked out into the hallway and up to the doctor that delievered my son. I'm going to get some answers. Its been 16 hours and they haven't told us shit.

"Excuse me. I need to talk to you"

We walked into his office and sat down

"What is going on with my son? He was born almost 17 hours ago and we didn't get no word on his condition"

"Baby Alsina? "

I nodded

"The umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, cutting off his air supply. We had to run a couple tests and moniter him heavily. He is currently breathing on his own, but we have to wait for the test results to come back before we can bring him to you guys. I apologize I sent a nurse to update you since we was a little short and very busy tonight. I will be putting a rush on the test results. If everything comes back normal he will be in the room within the next hour or two"

 "Thank you"

I got up and went back into the room. Ashton was up watching TV. She looked exhausted.

"Did you sleep?"

"I can't. I need to see him."

"I just talked to the doctor. He said his air supply was cut off but he's breathing on his own. If the test results come back normal we should have him with us within the next hour or two"

  2 Hours Later

The doctor walked in with a crib. He pushed it up to Ashton's bedside. I got up and carefully picked him up. I leaned down and kissed his cheek before I handed him to Ashton. She kissed him all over his face. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of them with their foreheads against each other, careful not to have their faces showing. I posted it on IG with the caption "My pride and joy, the keys to my heart, he's finally here " I walked up to them and kissed them both.

-Ashton

I stared at my baby as he slept in my arms. He's so perfect, I'm in love. I leaned down and kissed him. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

    "I can't say that I'll be the best mother in the world, but I promise that I will try. I wasn't ready for you to be here but now that you are I can't imagine life without you. You will forever be my number 1 in everything. I will always love and protect you. My life is now dedicated to you. Your all of me. I thought I was in love with your father but this feeling I'm having now is so much greater than that. Mommy loves you baby always and forever. Its us against the world"

I leaned down and kissed him he looked at me and smiled.

   "You love mommy?"

He smiled again. I love this feeling. And to think that I wasn't sure about keeping him. I'm so beyond glad I did. He will forever hold the key to my heart and happiness. My baby boy

    Skye Aiden Alsina

     It was finally time to go home. I had on a red sundress and some sandels. I put a short sleeve Polo shirt and Ralph Lauren jeans on Skye with some Polo booties to match his shirt and a bib. I picked him up and kissed both of his cheeks before putting him in his carseat and strapping him in. I finished packing up our bags before paging the nurse. I sat in the wheelchair, Aug put the car eat in my lap and our bags over his shoulders. It took us about 3 hours to get to my house because August wanted to go 10 mph smh. I grabbed Skye and walked into the house. I took him out his seat and finished feeding him the rest of his bottle. After I burped him, I changed his diaper and put him in his crib. After I turned on the baby moniter and walked out his room I went down stair to clean up and finish baby proofing the house.

   After I was done I sat down to breast pump at least 5 bottles. That should last Skye until morning. After I put the bottles in the fridge I went upstairs to lay down.

    "Oh hell no. Get up"

August was laying straight across the bed leaving no room. He patted his chest.

    "No move over"

   He moved over a little and i laid down next to him falling into a deep sleep.