Chapter 9

August POV

There was so much I wanted to ask her but I decided to wait until she wanted to tell me. It hurt me to see her so hurt and broken. I wished I could take her pain awat but I knew that I couldn't. I looked down at her sleeping peacefully on my chest. I gently lifter her torso and placed her on the bed. I looked at her one last time before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower.

I walked into my closet and pulled on some Levi's, a Versace shirt and my Black Cat 4's. I grabbed my wallet and my phone and pushed them into my back pocket. I walked up to Ashton and kissed her forehead. I hated that I had to leave her but I couldn't disappoint my fans. I walked down the stairs grabbing my keys and hopping into my matte black on black BMW and peeling out of the driveway.

Ashton's POV

I reached over to hold on to August but felt nothing. I opened my eyes and seen that he wasn't there. I stretched and grabbed my phone, looking at the time. 4:56am where the fuck is he? I unlocked my phone and scrolled to his name and called him. It went straight to voicemail. WTF? I got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. After I dried off I pulled on some lace boyshorts and one of August's t shirts before walking downstairs and into the kitchen. I fried some chicken, with a small pot of garlic mashed potatoes and a small pan of baked mac & cheese. I heard keys in the lock and walked over to the front door. I listened closer and I heard a female voice laughing. Its about to be hell up in the bitch tonight.

August's POV

I was struggling tryna open the door smh I was beyond fucked up. All I wanted to do was get in my bed and pass out. I ran into one of Ashton's friends and told her that she could crash with us tonight since her hotel was across town and she was a little drunk herself. I finally got the door unlocked and Ashton was standing looking pissed off. I had her friend hung slightly on my shoulders. I laid her on the couch and walked over to her. I tried pulling her into a hug but she walked away from me.

"Bae its not what it looks like honestly"

She walked into the room and slammed the door. Oh fuck. I walked into the room and didn't see her so I walked into the walk in closet. I walked up to her and pushed her up against the wall and pinned her hands above her head. One thing about her was when she was mad she gets very violent. But damn she look so sexy right now. I bit my lip and looked at her.

"I would never disrespect you like that fucking another female in the bed I share with you. She's a friend of yours, I didn't want her driving across town after the amount of drinks she had so calm with the attitude"

Her face softened a little so I let her go. She walked out of the closet. When I walked into the bedroom I didnt see her so I assume she went downstairs. I stripped, took a shower and hopped right into bed butt ass naked. I was too tired to put clothes on. Soon as I hit the bed i was out.