Chapter 4

Bow Wow POV

We left restaurant and got back in my Lambo.

"What you wanna get into now?"

"It doesn't matter"

"You're so much help"

I looked at her and we laughed

I drove over to Chris's house. Since she loves art and so does CB.

I pulled up in his drive way and called him

"Waddup my nigga you home?"

"Yeah bruh you outside?"

"Yeah I bought someone with me"

"You sharing?"

"Nah it ain't even like that bruh"

"Haha iight I'm botta come open the door"

I turned off the car and got out. Walked to the passenger side and opened the door for Ashton

"Who's house is this?"

"I got a surprise for you"

"Shad no"

"Oh nah ma its nothing like that. I want you to meet someone"

"OK I guess"

We walked up the stairs as Chris was opening the door.

"Ashton this is Chris, Chris this is Ashton"

"Wassup Ma"

"Hey Chris"

We walked in the house and walked into CB's art studio in his basement.

"Shad told me how much you like to paint and everything. I have an art exhibition I wanna see what you got"

She walked up to the wall. She picked up a pencil and can of paint and went to work. She was done in 5 minutes. She stepped back to admire her work. She surprisingly did a mural of her, Chris and myself. She stepped back up to the wall to sign and date it.

"Wow Ashton you're amazing."

"I'm alright but thanks"

I pulled out my phone took a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'Wow she's amazing' and tagged Ashton and Chris in it.

"You're really talented Ashton. I'm speechless"

"Thanks guys but I really don't see what you see"

Me and Chris pulled out our phones to show her the comments under the picture of the mural.

"They really think I'm amazing"

"Because you are. If you really want to get into the art world just let me know and I will. Talent recognize talent and you have a gift"

"Thanks Chris but let me think about it. I'm still in school and I'm trying to give that all of my attention"

"OK ma just let me know. You can really go somewhere."

"I'll see. I have a lot if dance competitions coming up and I really need to be focused"

"We move on your timing is no issue"

They exchanged numbers and talked about their favorite artists. The basement door opened and Karruche walked in.

"Hey Shad. Hi babe" she walked up to Chris and kissed him, then walked up to Ashton

"Hey I'm Karruche"

"Ashton" they shook hands

" You're gorgeous Ashton. You should go into modeling"

"Thanks but that's not really for me. You're gorgeous as well"

"Thank you"

Kae walked up to the wall and looked at Ashton's mural. She looked back at her.

" You drew this? Wow this is amazing"

" Thank you"

We sat around talking for an hour before we all left to go eat lunch at the 40/40 Club.

Ashton's POV

After lunch I had Shad drop me off at my dorm I was in serious need of a nap and another shower. His daughter and her mom just popped up so he went to go spend time with them before he took me out for dinner. After my shower I walked back to my room but noticed that my door was slightly open. As I got closer I seen that it looked like my door was kicked in. I crept up to my door and grabbed my 9mm Glock that I had hidden in my personal lockbox outside my door. I cocked my gun and kicked open the door while turning on the light to the surprise of my life....