Chapter 3

Bow Wow POV

Damn she's beautiful, smart, talented and packin'? Haha she's too good to be true

  "So what's up?"

  "Nothing just wanted to see if you want to go out for dinner?"

  "I would love too but not tonight. I have zero energy, I have dance practice in 2 hours and I have yet to go to sleep. But we can do breakfast tomorrow?"

  "That's fine. Have a good practice. Text me when you get back to your dorm"

  "I will"

She smiled and I swear the room lit up. I kissed her cheek and opened out the door. I exited her dorm and hopped in my Lambo and went back to my condo.

Ashton's POV

As much as I wanted to go with Shad I couldn't I was beyond drained. But since tomorrow was free for me because I didn't have class or practice I intended to spend the whole day with him. I just got back to my dorm from practice. I grabbed my bath tote and headed to the shower. After my shower I went back into my dorm and laid on my bed

Me: So where are we going for breakfast?

MyFutureHusband: Anywhere you want

Me: Its this cafe in Spanish Harlem I've been dying to go back to. Want to try there? They have the best food.

MyFutureHusband: Alright sounds good. I don't really know my way around like that. I'm still getting used to New York. Is it cool if I have my driver bring us?

Me: Or I could drive :)

MyFutureHusband: That's cool. What time should I pick you up?

Me: 10 is fine

MyFutureHusband: Iight I know you prolly tired so I'm gone let you sleep. See you in the morning beautiful

Me: Goodnight :)

MyFutureHusband: Goodnight :)

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 9:15 Fuck! I jumped out of bed grabbed my toothbrush, mouthwash, & rag and run into the bathroom. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I went back into my dorm and grab my tote so I can take a quick shower. I walked back into my dorm and lotioned my skin. I put on my black thong and bra before putting on my white 'Fine Ass Girls' crop top, purple high waist shorts and my Grapes. I put my hair up into a donut bun and brushed out my bangs. I put on my Tiffany earrings, charm bracelet, and my chain before spraying Chanel No. 5 on my wrists.

  I grabbed my phone and seen that Shad called me. I unlocked my screen and called him back

"For a minute I thought you forgot about me"

"I would never"

 "I would hope not. But I'm about to pull up outside of your dorm"

"OK"

I hung up and looked in my full length mirror. I quickly put on some mascara and did a smokey eye, and put on some lipgloss. I went into my draw and pulled out my purple and blue phone case and put it on, grabbing my keys and walking outside.

Bow Wow POV

  I watched Ashton as she made her way to my car. Damn was she fine. Like drop dead beautiful. When she got closer I got out of the car and walked to the passenger door.

  "Hey handsome"

  "Hey beautiful"

  I opened the door and waited until she was seated until I closed the door. I went back into the drivers side, got in and pulled off.

  "You look beautiful"

   "Thanks you look good as well"

I really took in her outfit to see that we were kind of dressed alike. I had on a white Polo t-shirt, purple cargo shorts and my Grapes on.

  "Copying my swag today?'

She looked at my outfit and slowly a smile crept on her face

"You wish"

We pulled up in front of 'Lugar del amor" I turned off the car, and went to open the door for her. I locked the door and we walked in.

  "Welcome to Lugar Del Amor will it just be you two?"

  "Yes"

We was seated towards the back. I pulled out Ashton's chair before sitting in my own.

  "Can I get you anything to drink?"

  "Orange juice is fine"

  "Make that two"

Our waiter left the menus on the table and walked away.

     Ashton's POV

I stared at the menu even tho I already knew what I wanted to eat. I don't know. Just being around Shad makes me nervous. I mean who wouldn't be nervous if they were on a date with a celebrity they've had a crush on since childhood? Shit! The waiter was coming back.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes. Go ahead Ash"

"I'll take the chicken omelette, a side of bacon and waffles"

"I'll take the steak omelette with pancakes. Do you have turkey bacon?"

"Yes sir"

"And a side of turkey bacon"

"Coming right up"

The Waiter Juan grabbed our menus and walked off.

"So tell me about yourself"

"My name is Ashton Prince. I'm 20 about to turn 21 in a couple weeks. I'm currently a senior at NYU. I'm an only child. Um I love to dance and paint. Um I don't know. What else do you want to know?'

The waiter came back with our drinks and a plate of churros.

"What's your nationality?"

  " My mom is Vietnamese and Black. My father is Jamaican and Dominican"

  "That explains your exotic features"

  "So tell me about yourself"

Like I really needed to ask that. I know everything about him. Well except really personal things.

  "I'm 26. My heart Shai is 2. Um I really don't know what to tell you. Most people know everything about me before I even meet them." He laughed, I smiled

Our waiter returned with our food. Once we were done eating we returned to our conversation

"What made you say yes?"

"Honestly?"

  "Honestly"

  "I've dreamed of meeting you since I was a child. What I wasn't expecting was for you to knock me on my ass. Literally" We laughed

"You got jokes"

"A little"

"Wassup for the rest of your day? You busy?"

"Actually no. Today is my free day"

"So wassup you wanna hang with ya boy?'

"Hmm I think I could squeeze you in"

"Yeah iight"

The waiter bought the check. I pulled out my bank card and put it inside the book before Shad even had the chance to pull out his wallet.

  "Nah ma I got it"

   "No I do"

   He just looked at me and shook his head.