Chapter Thirteen

Tris pov

I wake up to the sound of the girls yelling excitedly as they jump on me and Tobias on our bed in the hotel.

"Mommy" Emma screams

"Just a few more minutes" I say

"No" Gaby screams

"Tobias make it stop" I whine and he sighs getting out of bed and scooping both of the little girls in his arms.

"Lets go munchkins. It's time to take a bath" he says and they whine a little.

I hear the water go on and the noise of the girls jumping in the tub scares me. They could hurt themselves.

I sit up in bed and take the blanket off of me. I put my hands on my face and sigh. I look over at the time. It's 6:15 am.

I feel a ache in my lower stomach area so I decide to go to the bathroom. There's two bathrooms in this room.

I sit on the toilet and see blood. I got my period. Which means im not pregnant. I clean myself up and when I'm walking out of the bathroom, two naked little girls run up to me.

Their hair dripping wet and their bodies covered with wet spots.

"Mommy we go to Disney today" Gaby says jumping up and down smiling.

"Yes we do" I say running my fingers through her hair.

"Mommy" Emma says hugging my leg.

"What's wrong baby" I say lifting her up into my arms.

"I'm hungry" she cries

"We just have to get dressed then we can go to eat breakfast. How's that sound" I say and she smiles

"Okay mommy" she says as I put her down

Tobias looks at me and we laugh.

"Now go to daddy so he can dry you" I say and they happily run to Tobias.

I get the girls outfits out which is always the same thing. They're twins so I like to dress them the same.

I pull out pink shorts and a purple cupcake shirt. Then get their sneakers together.

When they are all nice and dry. Tobias takes one girl and dresses her while I dress the other.

"I'm going to shower real quick is that okay" Tobias ask me and I giggle

"You don't have to ask of course it's okay" I say as I'm putting Emma sneakers on.

"I just didn't want to leave you with the girls to-..." he says but I pause him with a quick kiss.

"It's okay. Just go because I want to shower to" I say

"You can shower with me" he says quietly so only I can here

"Shh not in front of the girls" I say putting my hand on his lips.

He takes my hand and kisses it and I smile.

He goes to shower and I finish getting the girls ready.

I do their hair in two ponytails but keep them low enough so that the Mickey ears would fit them.