Chapter Four

Tris pov

I sit on the couch, resting most of my body on Tobias who sits next to me. I'm pretty much on his lap. He has his hands wrapped around my now big body and is rubbing small circles on my belly.

We were watching a movie but then we started to do some online shopping for the twins.

My mom is in the kitchen cooking us lunch. We don't really have anything planned today just to sit and relax.

I lay my head on Tobias chest and take a deep breath. He pulls a strand of hair out of my face and laughs.

"What's wrong" he says

"I'm bored and tired. Oh and really horny but we can't have sex because my parents are home" I whisper the last part to him and he laughs.

"I love what this pregnancy has done to you" he says still laughing, kissing my head.

"I want to have these babies already" I say whining a little

"Your due date is in a few more weeks you can do this" he says putting his fingers through my hair.

"What if I can't" I say

"Giving birth is going to suck and what if I'm not even a good mother. Maybe we shouldn't be parents. I'm not cut out for this. I can't be a mom" I say starting to freak myself out with thoughts

"Tris, Baby, calm down, Breathe." He says holding my cheek with his hand and breathing in and out with me.

"You got this, I know you can do it. You're the most strongest and most beautiful person I ever met. I love you and am going to be there ever step of the way. And if labor hurts, you can squeeze my hand all you want" he says and I smile

"I love you too" I say gently holding his face in my hands.

He closes the gap between us and kisses me nice and soft on the lips. He slides his tongue into my mouth and I moan as it moves around in my mouth. I straddle him and kiss his lips more aggressively. He pulls away running his hand up and down my body.

"Your parents are home" he says putting his head against mine.

"Uh I know" I say unstraddleing him and going back to sit next to him. He wraps his arm back around me and I lay my head on his chest.

"Lunch is served" my mom says walking into living room holding two bowls of soup.

"Thanks mom" I say

"Thanks Mrs. Prior" Tobias says

"Tobias stop. How many times do I have to tell you to call me Natalie" my mom says and I laugh grabbing a bowl of soup from my mom and handing one to Tobias then grabbing the other one for me.

"Tris, Tobias, I forgot to tell you, be ready by 4. The baby doctor called and said she would like to see you for a quick exam. She just wants to see if you're ready to go in labor anytime soon" my mom adds and I sigh laying my head back on the couch

"I hate going to the doctors" I say and Tobias holds my hand running his thumb along my hand

"It will be really quick. Dress nice because your father and I want to take you two out for dinner afterwards" she says

"Okay" I say and she leaves.

I start to eat my soup but I don't eat it all because it was making my stomach hurt. Tobias just eats the rest of my soup.