Four [Eng]

Since Alice had the same number of lessons as Eric, they also sat side by side in the bus on the way home. Only when Eric finally stood in front of the garden gate, departed his new friend from him. After he closed the gate, the boy took a deep breath. The constant cheerfulness that Alice smiled brightly robbed him of all his strength especially as she talked to him all the time. She was sitting next to him in class and during the small breaks between the lessons, the majority of his classmates stood around his and Alice's table.

"Finally home."

"Did you have a long day?"

His sister was already waiting for him, leaning against the wall of the house.

"Rather tiring."

"Ha ha," his sister understood him even without directly referring to his new acquaintance. "I think she's just the right one in your situation.

"Are you trying to hook me up with her?" he asked with a naughty grin and stood next to his sister at the wall.

"I never said that," Sara stepped forward and turned her face towards the sun as she spun in circles with her eyes closed. "I'm just saying that it's good if you got someone who's here."

"You're here," he replied with a boyish smile. "I'd rather be with you than with anyone else."

"I'm not always going to be here, you know that," she replied gravely. "Theoretically, I am not even here right now. That's why you should hang out with people who are real.

"Is it such a crime that I want to have you with me for a while!" the tone of his voice sounded more and more like a stubborn child.

"No, you're mourning and your mind tries to process it all. That's why I'm here."

"You act as if you know everything I'm feeling"

"Of course I do. I already said that I'm a product of your mind. So, I know everything you know and you know everything I know.

Because of this undeniable fact, it is important for you, for me that you don't withdraw yourself from the world, that you accept what you can't change. I'm no longer here and what you see, who you speak to is only a reflection, a reflection of the person you love from the bottom of the heart, but who is no longer here. As long as you need me, I'll be here, but your heart should slowly start to heal."

"What if it can't heal?"

"That's the amazing thing about the human hearts. They can break so fast and yet are strong enough to survive in this world. I'm sure your heart will heal."

She stroked her brother over his cheek, dislodging the tears that moistened his skin. Despite her words, Eric was sure his heart would never be able to overcome the loss.