One [Eng]

The cherry blossoms flew in cradling movements through the clear, warm air. The warm pink was a strong contrast to the bright blue of the wide sky, which was traversed by white, soft clouds. I wanted to stretch out my hand to touch the soft, delicate flowers, to gently catch them in my cold palm. My arm, however, didn't want to listen to me. So I had no choice but to stare up to the sky, where, after the first blossom, a few more cherry blossoms rose, covering the sky above me. It's so peaceful and quiet, in contrast to the loud noises around me. Screams pierced the silence of the air and forced their way to my ear. For a moment, I closed my eyes to neglect the chaos around me. I opened them again.

At that moment, I didn't want all that. Instead, I concentrated on the host of cherry blossoms, dancing and making their way through the air to the ground light-footed.

The first delicate pink flowers landed beside me on the cold road, and their light movements died. The pink of the blossoms blended with the liquid red of the road.

I turned my eyes to the still lively dancing blossoms above me. This picture was a lot more beautiful. That's why I wanted to see the falling cherry blossoms as the last thing before everything around me turned black.

"Wake upppp!!!"

The silence of the morning was torn by the scream of the young woman who took Eric out of the land of dreams.

When the boy opened his eyes, the face of his sister stared at him from above. Her long, black hair fell down like a curtain on three sides.

"Don't," muttered the boy still half asleep.

He turned around to get another snatch of sleep, but the long, black hair of his sister tickled his nose. With a loud sneeze, he shook the remaining fatigue off his body. Asleep, he sat up and wiped the rest of his sleep away from his eyes.

"Come on, get up!" urged his sister. Today she was once more active and cheerful.

"Otherwise, you'll be late for school!"

"Ahh, why are you in such a hurry! You don't have to go!"

"Well," she raised both hands up beside her head and shrugged, "one of the benefits when you're dead. No school."

Immediately, Eric was wide awake and looked at his sister with awake, big eyes.

"Shut up! I do not want to hear that!" his voice was angry and trembling.

"Why? After all, it's the truth," Sara got up and went over to the mirror to look at herself. "At least, I won't age too."

"Shut up," Eric pushed his forefinger into his ears, "Lala laaa laaalaaa."

While the boy was singing loudly, his sister went back to him. She knelt down, and Eric closed his eyes as a sign of his stubbornness. So she had no other choice but to snap his forehead strongly with her fingertips.

"Ow!!" yelled Eric and rubbed the slowly reddening point in the middle of his forehead.

"You deserve it! Why do you ignore me?" Sara pulled a pouting mouth.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he also pulled a snoot and stroked her hair. "But if you speak of something like that. Well, let's change the topic. How late is it?"

The boy looked at the black digits of his digital alarm clock and rose up as soon as his eyes changed the arrangement of the lines into numbers. As if stung by an adder, he jumped up.

"Whaaat!!! That late!" he pushed the blanket aside and jumped out of bed."I'm going to be late!!"

"Told ya so!"

Eric jumped to the bathing room like a wounded gazelle to wash himself, but he bumped the edge of the wardrobe with his toe.

"Damn!" he cursed, but continued his way to the bathroom, despite the accident, just that he was hobbling on one leg.

His sister laughed loudly and bowled herself in the bed even after the boy had disappeared in the bathroom.