Chapter One

Well this is the first chapter :)

Hope you enjoy reading this and please do leave comments so I may know what you think about it :)

Thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________

“Alyson wait up!” a familiar voice shouted my name. I looked back to see who it was and got disappointed to the person that I saw. It was my classmate in English, Cicero.

I tried to walk faster for him not to catch up with me, but he was running so I had no any other choice but suffer his dumb thoughts.

“How was your summer?” he asked.

“It has been a month since the first day of school and you still ask me about summer?” I said, as my words reek of annoyance.

“At least I am trying to make a conversation,” he replied.

A brief pause happened between us and I was so glad about it, a few meters away from our classroom in English and he started talking again. “So still not going to talk about summer, Alyson?”

“My summer was perfect! I broke up with my boyfriend whom I found out was an asshole!” I screamed out of annoyance and everyone stared at me.

Of course they all knew who my boyfriend, now my ex-boyfriend, was. Who would not know Bryce Pendleton, the mister nice guy-slash-campus-hottie? People defined him as the perfect guy who ever lived, even Zac Efron, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp was no match to him. When you look at him, you’ll forget all the hot guys you knew in your whole life, because he was an effing demi god.

I on the other hand defined him as an asshole, lying, and cruel bastard!

“Bryce wouldn’t hurt you? Maybe you did something bad that’s why you two broke up,” I frowned at his statement.

“Go ask him yourself!” I stormed on the hallway to my classroom.

Who would believe me anyway? Everybody thought that I was the problem, that it was my fault that we broke up. To them Bryce is an angel and I am not surprised that people are happy that we broke up. They said I wasn’t suited for him.

I entered the classroom and looked for a seat; I saw one beside the window. A few seconds and Cicero entered the room and he approached me. “Hey look I am really sorry for earlier today,” he said apologetically.

“It’s okay,” I said.

He sat on the seat beside me.

A few moments had passed and my most hated person entered the room. It was him, Bryce Pendleton, he stood by the door looked for a seat, and he squinted his baby blues that made it look like he was frowning. The tall muscular and handsome man was looking for a good seat. And then our eyes met and he smirked. He walked towards me and sat on the seat behind me. Of all the vacant seats in this classroom, he just had to choose the one behind mine. Just freaking great!

I stood up to find another seat, “Sooner or later you just got to face the reality that we are walking on the same world.” He spoke. “I will stick with the later part, which means not now, and probably never,” I said coldly without looking at her. I sat on the chair in front of the teacher.

A few moments more and our professor, Mr. Wells, arrived.

“Okay Class, I asked everyone last night to read a book and share their thoughts about it in the class,” yeah that was a peaceful homework. Seriously who would give that kind of homework to senior students? It almost felt like I was back in middle school while I was rehearsing my lines for my presentation. “And since you Miss Carmine is the one who’s in front of me you go first.”