Define Bryce Pendelton

For everyone Bryce is the tall, handsome, muscular and the nicest guy you will ever meet. Everybody loves Bryce. Everyone wants to be friends with Bryce. Every teacher wants Bryce as their student. Every girl wants to date Bryce. Except Alyson.

For Alyson Bryce is a hypocrite. Alyson hates Bryce. Alyson does not want to be friends with Bryce. Alyson hates the fact that they are always in the same class. Alyson will never ever date Bryce. And Bryce is not happy about it.

The truth is Bryce and Alyson had a bitter past. Bryce was Alyson's ex boyfriend. Bryce dated Alyson because of a stupid bet. Bryce fell in love with her in the process but then Alyson found out that their relationship was just a bet for 500 hundred bucks. Alyson then broke up with Bryce.

Alyson from then hated Bryce and she wanted revenge.

Alyson tried to tell everyone that Bryce was an asshole but no one believed it. Not even her mom. For them Bryce was an angel.

Alyson started writing an article in the school newspaper in defining who Bryce really was. Alyson called the article "Define Bryce Pendlelton."

Bryce was furious about the article so he challenged Alyson to keep writing articles about Bryce but on a condition that Alyson hangs out with him and let him court her again. Alyson then agrees.

So the weekly article about Bryce goes on.