The Deal

DISCLAIMER: No I am not the author of the Twilight Series. And I blah blah blah lol you get the point… I AM NOT STEPHANIE MEYER! However the general stoy line is mine!

EDWARDS POV:

I could not believe that I had forgotten the thing that could ruin us all. She knew what I was thinking! IT was actually funny if you really thought about it… The advantage that I had had over everyone I had met since I had become a vampire was know my downfall by the one person that It never worked on. God the Irony of life.

I looked up to see Bella holding back a laugh as she "heard" what I was thinking. I smiled at her before I remembered that me and her where not on the same side anymore that she wanted to use my family against me that she was no longer the Bella that I had fallen in love with. I Knew that I couldn't afford to forget that she was different evil, that she drank from unwilling humans which made her utterly unstable. Yet I looked at her and longed to see the Bella that I remembered. The one who could and would trip over her own feet if she didn't literally watch where she was walking.

I began to fidget as she just sat and watched me as if she hadn't a thing evil planned for me and everyone that I had ever loved and held dear.

She nodded her head to someone behind me, and i felt a rush of air as someone rushed up to me and yanked me up. I stumbled to my feet and was shoved into the general direction of the exit. I concetrated hard on blocking my thoughts. I didn't want her to just figure out where Alice and everyone was.

We where forced to leave after "Bella dies." I still could not give over that fact that she was here. and ALIVE. Well sort of. I stumbled again, not paying attention to where i was going.

I knew that if i took here to where alice was living in mich! i couldn't believe i had done it again.

Behind me i heard Bella's soft laugh as she realised what i had done.

"So, Michigan, huh. Well i guess that makes since! The weather there is the closest to washington you will find in the states." She sent this to me telepathetically. I knew that she was hiding something from me, i just couldn't figure out what.

"Klar vakten vi drar!" she said this out loud and the way it sounded scared me. I knew many languages but this was not one of them. They way it sounded, so cold and distant told me that i was not going to like what happened next. I was hoping that i could make the Bella i loved and new surface again so that she would be the way she was. I wanted to make her remember her old life, but i didn't know how to do that without bringing her to Alice who could help her to see everything that could happen.

Tha was assuming she ever got her visions back.

Alice's POV:

I slowly came back to reality as the vision ended. I couldn't believe that Bella was still alive and that she had turned out to be so ...evil. I did see any other word for what she was. once upon a time Bella was caring and fun and clumsy and she loved people and would never hurt someone. Yet know... SHe enjoyed it!

Alice hadn't missed seeing the color of Bella's bright eyes. Alice tried to make the vision come back to try and see what all was going to happen but she couldn't do it.

Jasper was looking at her oddly and she knew that he some times suspected that she wasn't telling them the truth about her visions. She never lied she couldn't have them anymore. THey just came once and awhile without her control. THere was nothing that she could do about it they just happened.

Slowly Alice let down her barriers one by one so that Jaspe could read what she was feeling. SHe was scared to tell them about her having visions but if Bella's was coming here then they needed to run and hide as fast as they could. SHe had seen what all she had done to the Volturi and knew what exactly what she was capable of and knew exactly what would happen when Bella got here. SHe would destroy everything... THe whole Vampire race. She was powerfull, yes, but in the long run she was still a new born and when it came to her emotions, expecially one as powerful as what she believed to be betrayal that would devastate her and in the end all vampires where linked to the volturi in one way or the other and all the Volturi where linked to Bella tied to her in Powerfull ways.

Jasper Gasped in anger as he realised that i had been lying but then he detected my sense of loss and sadness and underneath that my fear.

He came over to me, sending a calming wave as he went. I immediately began to feel relaxed but knew that it was only temporary.

"Jasper, we have to got. She's coming! and she will destroy us all. SHe thinks that we killed her. that we left her there to die. Aro, he found her and he made her evil." i blurted this out without pause hoping that he would understand the dire straits that we where in. THe hopelessness of out position. I knew that there was no way to fight her that she would use our own power against us. THat she was stronger than all of us put together and She had Edward.

Some how everyone else seemed to feel my distress because one by one they came into the room and watched as jasper calmed me down enought in order to explain what had happened and what had happened if we didn't fix things fast.

Bella's POV:

I knew that Edward thought that what i wanted was to hurt the Cullens but the truth was i wanted out. I had created this little world in a fit of rage. Yea it was fun sometimes bossing people around but trying to do it all the time was killing me. AGAIN! I'm not a mean person by nature i was just really mad and betrayed and i couldn't help myself. I couldn't control the anger that built up and spilled over.

THat was a long time ago and i had calmed down and matured a lot and now... I just wanted a family. I was sick of the underhandedness of the people that surrounded me. I knew the second my back was turned and my guard was dropped they would not hesitate to kill me.

Thats why i had to let Edward, my beloved Edward think that i despised him. It was for his own safety. Otherwise they could use him and the Cullens against me and i couldn't do that. I would sooner stay here and keep things the way they are.

I was trying to remember why i felt the way i did about Edward, but the memory's behind the emotions where gone. I just knew that i had this overwhelming love for him and for Alice and this dying need to fix things and ... if i could... to get back the child i had lost.

I decided to make a deal with Edward it was the only way that i could get what i wanted while still keeping him safe... i decided to swear that i would not harm the Cullens in anyway.. on this visit. That i would hear out what they had to say and leave for a minimum of one year to give them time to leave and hide if they felt the had to and to give me time to 'think' over my situation. THis way Edward wouldn't feel so threatened and i could have his full cooperation in going home.