Forever Dawn

I stumbled forward, terrified of what was going to happen to me. What if the girl told him that i tried to bite her. What if that was like his personal...personal...Whatever.

"Well, Well, Well Marissa i see you are still alive." He let out a low chuckle," How exactly is that possible? Bella, are you not hungry." The second he said this my thirst came back. It was the most wonderful thing that i had ever felt. I could hear several heartbeats, hear them quicken as they noticed my interest. I Noticed that the room was divided into two, the Volturi on one side and everyone else on the other. I stood precisely in the middle. I drew in my breath to speak and instantly my eyes went wide. The smell the wonderful smell. I looked to my left and my eyes fell on to a human man who wasn't much older than me. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was gorgeous. I raised my eyes to Aro.

"She didn't interest me but he does." i said pointing to the man who smelled like sweet Ecstasy. Aro nodded as if he expected this. I wondered if some part of him knew that i would never be able to kill someone while feeding off of him. Nor could i feed off of someone who i didn't care for. And especially not someone who didn't consent.

Aro beckoned him forward with a crook of his finger. The man stepped forward towards me and bowed. "I serve you mistress." he gazed in my eyes and smiled. Instantly i remembered my hunger, i grabbed his arm, nodded to Aro and without another word left.

I heard the hall erupt with laughter as i left but i didn't care. I was starving. i didn't want to hear what boring old Aro had to say i wanted to eat. The thirst only seemed to quicken at the thought that I was going to drink soon.

"So mistress-?"

"Bella, Bella Swan, well i guess Volturi now." I said with a sad smile, briefly missing my parents. I thought there was someone else i should be missing as well but couldn't remember who it was. I shrugged the feeling off.

"Well Mistress Beautiful, I am Damien and i am now your personal servant to do with as you please." We got to the room and he began to unbutton his shirt. I began to protest but he put his finger to my lips and shook his head. He took off his shirt and instantly my eyes focused in on his neck. I stepped forward and sat down on the bed pulling him down with me. I paused for a moment not really sure how to go forward then my predatory instincts kicked in and i bent forward whispering," you will feel nothing but pleasure."  I glanced into his eyes, making sure that he was in a good daze. He had a goofy look on his face, but you could tell he was excited.

I bent into his neck and would have sworn i had gone to heaven. The taste of his blood was like a sweet nectarine on a warm summer day. It was hot, and savory, the taste of life itself. It was total bliss like i had never felt before. I noticed that Damien was moaning. I thought that he was feeling pain so i stopped, Instantly he began to whimper. I pulled away ignoring the blood trickling down his throat.

"Damien what's wrong?" i shook him forcing him to speak

"Whhhy did you ssssstttttoooooppp?" he whined, instantly i was on him, not needing any encouragment to do what felt right. What felt like an eternity later i noticed his heart was starting to slow down so i pulled away, Licking away the blood that trickled down before the bite stopped bleeding.

"You will rest peacefully now Damien." I didn't know how i was doing this but i knew if i told him to do something then he would do it.

I got up and walked out the room and went to meet Aro.

"Master" i said as i entered the room

"Done, my daughter?" He asked with a smile as everyone else gasped at the affectionate term, for Aro had only blooded one other person and that had been his wife.

"yes, Father thank you for giving me my gift." I smiled loving my new life. Whatever my old life had been I didn't know, but surely this was better. This was heaven. I went over to the other members of the Volturi and instantly, respecting my new status they murmmured, "Mistress" i couldn't believe how easy this was. For once in my life i had everything that i wanted. I am beautiful, i have people who adore me. what else could a girl want. I felt weird thinking like that, then the feeling passed. I listened as Aro went on about the history of the Volturi, for my benefit i Knew. He finally finished, and as if they had one mind everyone stood up.

"Come, Bella." I followed him out a room to the side that i knew was for the Volturi family use only. I was surprised to see Jane and her brother Alec waiting for us. I noticed Aro nod and Jane stepped Forward. I braced myself for what i imagined was going to happen next. I tensed and waited...and waited... and still nothing happend i was stunned then excited, apparently They still couldn't touch me. I smirked at Jane, Taunting her with my eyes, telling her I was far superior. Jane stepped back and Alec stepped forward. I felt nothing for a while,  then i felt like this... this... fog? was trying to get to me but something was stopping it. I didn't know how to describe it even in my head.

"sorry, master but it is no use her shield is too strong." This was whispered by a terrified Jane. In that moment i realised what was wrong. NO ONE before me had ever been able to stop Jane AND Alec! I smiled realising i was special, knowing there was something utterly different about me.

"well, get her in to training immediantly. I want to know what else she can do." He Said as he walked out from another door.

"Well, this stucks." this was said by Alec,"Can't somebody else babysit the infant." Yet he still walked over to me and motioned for me to follow him. Went out yet another door that led in to a small hallway. There was only enough room for one person to go at a time so we where in a single file line. The hall eventually filled out and we began to walk side by side. We turned left then right then right again then left. We turned so many times that i lost track, I did no that we where steadily going down hill though. Finally Alec stopped. We where in a room that looked like an underground gym. There was training equipment everywhere.

"Okay, you know that your strong. Down here your going  to learn how to use that strength, to build endurance, to use your gift, whatever it is to be able to help keep the Vampire race in line."

EDWARD POV:

The second I got back from Volterra, i lost it. I can't believe they killed her just like that, as if she ment nothing to me. as if she had no family no one who loved her. Who where they to decided that she knew to much and couldn't be trusted to keep her mouth shut. When Jane had told me that Bella had been her dinner, i didn't believe it but then i asked Alice to see if she was telling the truth and when Alice burst into tears and sobbed that she was so sorry i didn't know what to. I took off and left them all there to do as they pleased. I knew that they instantly followed me not bothering to try and come and comfort me. I had just lost the love of my life, yet again another loss  to the Volturi...

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

A/N: I do not own twilight! Now that being said... please rate and comment.