Decisions

A/N: Hope you are enjoying the story so far. please continue to read as bella begins to navigate life among the volturi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in a different room. I was still sticky and wet, so I knew I hadn't been out for long. I tried to sit up but was too dizzy so i layed back down, closing my eyes, in the hopes that it would make the dizziness go away. I felt around my body making sure i didn't have any serious injuries. I felt my head and there was a gash in the middle of my head that was bleeding freely. I let out a low moan thinking this ment they intended to kill me. I had finally resigned myself to becoming a vamapire and slave to the volturi, and all because of a couple of rats i would die. I tried not to picture my death. I was of the belief that it was best not to know when your death was coming.

The door was shoved open and Aro walked in.He stood there for a moment as he examined me from head to toe. There was no emotion on his face, no outward sign that he was about to take my life.

"Hello, Bella glad to see your awake." He said pleaseantly

"Hi." i whispered suddenly terrified of my fate.

"Well, Bella i intended to give you time to make your choice- but do to recent events that's no longer possible." He looked behind him for a moment and motioned someone to come forward, " You have lost too much blood for you to live any longer as a human. So either you go through the change NOW," he said with a slight emphasis on now,"or you let chelsea here, let's say, quench her thirst. I know she has been dying to take a nibble." he laughed then gestured Chelsea forward.

"Wa-wait I'll-" i paused thinking. I paused a moment too long. Chelsea rushed forward and grabbed for my neck i was too weak to stop her. She was gonna end my life before it even began. Suddenely she walked away as if she couldn't remember what she was doing. She got up and walked back over next to renata, who seemed furious.

"well, my shield see's fit to give you the choice so you will make it now." Aro's voice literally thundered across the room.

Instead of answering i grabbed my hair and swept it away from my neck, exposing the creamy white texturing that now had a trickle of blood running down the middle. I looked up, terrified, when i saw three hungry vampires licking there lips. For a moment  I consider changing my mind, knowing that this was going to hurt. Then I laughed in my head... I had no choice, no matter what I was going to die tonight. The only question was if I wanted to wake up after death or not.

Aro stepped forward and i jumped, thinking that he was going to kill me. He lowered his mouth to my neck and nibbled gently. At first it bothered me, this man was old enough to be my father's father' father. well a lot more fathers then that. I DID NOT, want him touching me like this. That is when I felt the most excruciating pain. I tried to reach for my neck, thinking that i could just rip away the pain. It hurt for a second more, then fell wonderful. I knew that i was going to die in that moment.

I just wished i could say goodbye to all those i loved. I missed my mother and her new husband, I missed. I missed all my friends back in Forks. But most of all, I missed the Cullens: Alice with her all seeing eyes, Jasper with his long face, I even miss Rosalie with her attitude. I was trying so hard to not think of him. But i Missed him the most, the feeling of his lips on mine. The ice that would burn through my body with his touch.

 With that though,t i remembered Edward. My wonderful Edward, Who was always there for me, except when i needed him the most. He was going to let me die like this, after everything we'd been through. It just didn't matter to him. He didn't love me! He loved himself! He was a hateful tease that liked me to be helpless and naïve. He liked me only when I was human. He didn't want me to be his equal, and for that I would never forgive him.