Same Mistakes

Zayn's P.O.V

"Hi Rachel" i managed to say without getting to angry.

"i swear this isnt what it looks like" Louis told everyone.

"Yeah i promise it isn't" Rachel said.

"Well can i talk to Lou in private for a second please" i said

"For sure hun" he said and winked at Zayn. Louis was still covered in food but galavanted his way to the spare room Rachel's house that should have been our office. but hey times change.

We walked into the room and Lou looked very sad like he was going to be punished like a dog for doing something bad. I did want to yell at him though. He knew i love Rachel and i still do even though Leda was in my life.

"i swear nothing happened between Rachel and I other then that kiss, that wasn't her fault i promise i did that, im not sure what came over me. She just looked so ..." i cut louis off before he could finish

"Beautiful? i get it, dont worry i mean Rachel and i arn't together anymore so its fine" i assured him

"Okay cause i was almost positive you would kill me, so is it fine if i ask her out?" he asked

"Dont push your luck sweety" i said

"Okay understandable, lets go back out there before people think you killed me" he said

We walked back out to 5 conserned faces, Rachel being one of them, She smiled when she said Louis come out of the room in one peice.

"So should we start the movie again?"  Rachel asked

"Sure" everyone agreed knowing i had seen love actually 800 times since harry played it contantly i was fine watching it about 40 miniutes in.

Through out the movie i had seen Rachel and Louis Cuddled up on the couch together. His arm around her should, Then around her waist, Then he held her hand, Then he would play with her hair, it was driving me insane. Rachel was the love of my life and i needed to make sure she knew i still cared about her. i waited until Rachel got up to get Louis another Corona to talk to her, i then stood up and followed to her to the kitchen.

"Hey Rachel" i said in a shy voice. Rachel made me nervous and weak in the knees.

"Hey there Zayn" she said smiling up towards me

"How have you been? its been a while" i said

"Iv been good, lauched a new clothing line, i might have a role in a movie soon since i started acting again, what about you sweetie?" she said nicely, her voice, i was so happy to hear her voice again.

"Been good, went on a tour with the lads, been thinking a lot lightly"

"Thinking? About what?" she asked

"A lot of things, but then again there is one big thing"

"Oh what is it? oh im sorry for being nosey, you dont have to tell me if you dont want to" she said

"Truthfully i have been thinking about you a lot lightly" i said to see her face sink to something much more serious.

"Can i tell you something" she said

"Of course"

"You never felt my mind" she said

My heart sank in my chest. I was so happy to hear that. I love her so much. My heart wanted to be with her, but i had a new girlfriend, Leda. I was torn between a rock and a hard place. After that was said Rachel left and went back to the couch to hand Louis his corona but suprisingly even though Louis offered a spot to Rachel she didnt take it. She came and sat down beside me.

"I just want you to know i love Zayn, Always have, Always will." she whispered in my ear. before getting up and announcing that she was tired. "Sorry guys im tired and maybe i will go lay down. you guys are still welcome to stay the night like you planned on doing" everyone nodded to say they still planned on staying the night. Rachel then left to her room.

We sat there for a few moment in silence

"What are you waiting for? She wants you to follow her and make things better between you guys. she loves you Zayn" Maya said

"I will go to her i just have to make a quick phone call first."

I had picked up my phone and had to choose between Leda and Rachel. The love of my life, the girl who was amazing and wanted to be my wife, Rachel or the Amazing girlfriend i had already that would stick by my threw thick and thin, Leda. I Picked up my phone and looked over Leda's Name repeatedly and then back at Rachel's closed door.

I knew what i had to do.