Tell me a lie

Threw the picture perfect moment that was the proposal everything was a blur until Rachel finally broke the silence with her answer.

"Yes" she said crying

"Yes?" i said very excited

"YES!" she know had jumped on me, i was still holding the engagment ring that was ment to know be on Rachels ring finger. after the long hug i finally took Rachel's hand, she was shaking very badly, i had managed to slip the ring on her finger.

I had decided to bring all the things we brought the first time we where here, again so that we could have an amazing night! Rachel and i walked down to the car and got the covers and pillows, this time i had also brought Candles, Wine, Snacks and Rose's. we walked back up, I had layed the cover down at the end of the ledge and we had both sat on it. This was going to be a night to remember.

"Now you know that i will never leave you and even if i do for a little bit im always coming back"

"but your leaving so soon, i mean 3 months passes so quickly" she explained

"Lets not talk about that, We should celebrate our engagement" i announced

"But you have press all day tomorrow" this was true and i had just realized it, but i also realized that i had packed for me and Rachel to sleep out here again tonight like we did on the one perfect day.

i kissed her to make her stop talking. she sometimes rambled about things and worried herself. i didnt want her to stress herself out on such an important night in both of our lives. i had laid Rachel down on her back so she was waying back down to the covers and i was leaning over top of her. The sun was signing and reflecting off of her hair and it was beautiful. i kissed her one more time before leaning over her and saying,

"Then lets make this a night we will never forget" i lent in for another kiss.

RACHELS P.O.V

December 20th 2013

I woke up at 9:30am just to realized that i didn't have work again until Feburary 17th! Zayn and i had booked a trip to Hawii before he left for tour for Januarary 2nd so we could spend time with everyone for new years. We would have the wedding, Feburary 14th in Kauai, then Zayn would leave for tour on feburary 16th with the boys.but today we were still in england but today was also the day of the charity event the boys did every year called "Childrens Hospital Gala" and what the boys did this year was the highest bidder would get to go out with one member on one direction for the night. Dinner, Movie, Walk on the beach, whatever they wanted they could get and no one would get jealous since it was for charity and we all knew that the boys wouldn't do anything to bad with the girl or guy that won. The worst thing that Zayn and i agree'd on was a kiss on the cheek and that was it. Maybe a long hug if they where lucky. Zayn didn't like that i was so over protective, especially since we are engaged now but i didnt want to loose someone i loved so much even though i know that he wouldn't leave. We where getting dressed for the gala when Zayn was getting anexious.

"I am so excited to tell the boys aboutus being engaged" he said

"Me to i am so happy, they are going to hit the roof with excitement" i replied

We left to the hall the gala was held in. We took our seats next to the boys and Maya and waited for the event to start. it started a little earlier since everyone was there. We then announced our engagement to our table the greated by a roar of congratulations from the table. They where so happy for us. There where many bids for possesions and people but the only one i cared about was who bid for Zayn. Finally i head what i had been waiting for.