Up All Night

It was 9am in the morning, the day after my birthday also the day after i met one direction for the first time. Also the day of mine and Zayns "date" i use the quotation marks because i wasn't sure what exactly it was that me and Zayn were doing. If it was dating or just friend, either way i would be happy with the results.

Since today was normal except for the Zayn "date" i had work. Today was the day that all of my friends had off except for Maya and my supervisor Leanna. So today i thought was going to be boring but it was everything but, apparently an inside source had leaked to the press that Zayn and i had been making secret plans to meet at the concert last night because we have been seeing each other for over 5 months now and Zayn was keeping it a secret to protect the both of us. How i found this out was that Jake had told the press my name over the phone call i got on my birthday over dinner and now i was Zayn's "hot new catch" according to every news station i turned to when i flipped my TV on that morning.I chose to ignore all the gossip and do my morning routine then leave for work.

I live on the 18th floor in my complex on the penthouse floor. I had gotten into the odd lift that the flat owners told us was checked regularly but i swear if they put as much effort in doing there job as they do lieing to us we would live in mansions. So i got into the lift and hit the main floor button and waited for the ride down into my lobby.

When the lift finally stopped i was surrounded by cameras and flashing lights.

"Rachel is it true you and Zayn plan to get married in cuba next september?" one yelled

"Rachel i heard you and Zayn and expecting a child, any comment?"

"Is it true Zayn is planning on popping the question over dinner tonight?"

There was so much being said at once i tuned it out and got into my car and went to work immediately. Upon my arrival i was greeted by another mob of pap's and crying one direction fans wanting my autograph and to get Zayn to follow them on twitter. I ignored it all once again and walked into the building greeted by a smiling Maya.

"Sales are up 56% since you and Zayn started dating!!! why didn't you tell me 5 months ago when it happened? also i better get an invite to the wedding in september!" she told me

"One, Zayn and i are not dating. Two, the first time i met him was last night how could we have dated for 5 months? and 3 there is no wedding because we aren't getting married!!!" i explained

"Oh well that is not what everyone is saying!" she exclaimed

my phone went off so i started to ignore what she was saying. It was a text from Harry Styles, He must have slipped it into my phone last night.

You left your jacket at the signing last night is there any chance i will see you soon enough to give it back to you? if so text me where and when and i will be there - Harry x

Maya must have saw who it was from because she flipped out.

"HARRY STYLES JUST TEXTED YOU AND YOU AREN'T EVEN TELLING ME? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" she yelled so loud i'm sure that harry must of heard from wherever he was

"He must have slipped my number in my phone last night, he just wanted to give me my jacket back" i said calmly

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TELL HIM TO GET HIMSELF DOWN HERE NOW!"

she stole my phone and sent a text to harry containing the address of the store. soon i heard the buzz of my phone again.

perfect see you in 15 minutes - Harry x

After that Maya was nowhere to be found. The store needed to be closed down for 45 minutes in order for harry to show up since the mobs were so crazy. I decided i would go back into the staff room and put my stuff away when i found Maya with a huge makeup kit, primping and polishing herself for Harry.

"i'm sure he will love you" i said

"i’m sure he will love me too when i am finished" pouring liquid foundation on to her face like it was water running from a faucet.

i decided it was the perfect moment to burst out into song and dance singing what makes you beautiful. So i started to sing and dance and within a few moments the crowd got louder and it didn't dawn on me or Maya why. as soon as Maya was done applying her makeup she got up and sang and dance with me.

"Well that was interesting" a raspy voice from behind me said

and there was Harry and Zayn standing there like we were crazy. Zayn held a dozen roses and harry held my jacket.

"i bought these for you" Zayn said handing me the flowers. we had a long romantic hug while the room stayed silent.

"and i brought you your jacket" Harry said setting my jacket down on a chair in the staff room. we had a short friendly hug. " i would have brought flowers for you but Zayn already was on that but if you would have told me you have such a lovely friend i would have brought flowers for her"

Maya's face was priceless. She looked like cupid fell from wherever he is from and hit her with a love arrow. Maya and Harry introduced themselves to each other and then left for the inventory room where i can't honestly tell you what happened because i don't know. Just use your imagination. Zayn and i stayed in the staff room and hugged again this time it was a hug that i could now move my face to meet his instead of it being buried in his neck.

"i talked to your supervisor she said you could leave and come out with me and harry but since harry is staying here it is just the 2 of us.

"Perfect i'll grab my jacket" we both laughed and then left hand in hand

ZAYNS P.O.V

Today seemed perfect since Rachel was more familiar with where everything is she took me a place in the woods outside of london i had never been before. It was beautiful. Surrounded by tall standing trees with the leaves falling down and a cobblestone road in between the giant trees. We had gone to the end of the path that had a quite modern building for what the scenery was surrounding it.

"Do you trust me" she had leaned over and touched my arm

"Sure" i said not sure what i was getting myself into.

"good enough for me" she responded

She took my arm and lead my into the modern building and up a flight of stairs. Before we have reached the top, she leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"This place means a lot to me i hope it means a lot to you to"

Then before i could say a word she took me to the top of the stairs and threw a door. It was clear we were on a roof. The roof had a beautiful garden of flowers surrounding it and a greenhouse type thing in the middle. There was a ledge off the right side of the building that extending about 50 feet and Rachel had lead me there and started walking me across. The ledge was shaky and it felt like the ground could break at any second but i realized i didn't care. We had finally reached the end, it had sempt like a far walk but really wasn't when i thought about it. The ledge had reached the end of forest. There was a beautiful oasis sitting in front of me now. It had taken us a good 8 hours to drive here so it was around 6:00 and the sun was starting to set. The colour of the sunlight had shown off the water like a million crystals, it was beautiful. There was something about what happened at this moment. Something had come over me i guess. I turned and whispered to Rachel.

"I just wanted you to know that the most beautiful thing i have ever seen is right in front of me and the lake is pretty nice too" The smile on her face was priceless.

It was too late to go to dinner now so Rachel and i had decided that instead of driving all the way back to town, since Rachel had blankets,pillow and a pull out radio in her car in case of emergencies we would stay the night in the woods together. We went and got the blankets and pillow, we didn't bring the radio though since we both decided we would just talk and get to know each other. Rachel and i watched the sun set from the ledge she had lead me to once again after we had brought all of the things we needed. We had spent the whole night talking and when Rachel finally fell asleep with her head on my chest not on her pillow i had decided that maybe i would want to get some sleep to. A Strange thought dawned into my head the thought kept repeating and repeating itself until i finally accepted that it was true.

Finally i found someone i actually love.