Save you tonight

Rachel's P.O.V

I got into my pj's and decided i would lay down and think.Zayn was sitting in my house and just told me he thinks about me all the time. But then again the boys said he has a new girlfriend. i was fine with whatever Zayn wanted to do with himself and whom ever he wanted to date. My thinking session was interupted by someone comming into my room. i turned around wishing it was Zayn but instead stood Louis. 

"Sorry to interupt your sleep but i wanted to ask you something" he told me

"What would you like to ask?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tomorrow" he asked

"Arn't you afraid Zayn is going to get angry since you are best friends?"  i asked

"No Zayn isn't going to get angry, he is on the phone with his girlfriend right now talking to her tell her about how much he loves her right now. im sure he wont be angry" he told me.

Zayn was telling another girl how much he loved her? But just told me how much he misses me? Im so confused and heart broken right now because i love him so much and he told me that he loved me to. I remember when i was the girl on the other of the phone.

"Okay dinner, tomorrow, you can meet me here" i said

"Oh great! Good night Rachel, sleep tight, i should get to sleep to" He said back to me

"Louis you can sleep here, in my bed, tonight if you want" i told him

"I would love to, just let me get changed and ill be right back" he said. He got changed quickly and then laid down in Zayn's old spot.He wrapped his arms around me and i quickly fell asleep in his arms.

What an amazing way to end the night.

Zayn's P.O.V

"Hello Leda?" i asked

"Heyyo Zayney Bear" she said back "Why are you calling so late? its 2am"

"I just wanted to call and say something that needed to be said" Louis had walked to where i was and was listening to what i said now.

"Sure baby whats up?"

"I love you so much, you are amazing you know that?" i said, after i said this Louis walked away and towards Rachel's room.

"Why are you saying this Zayn? what are you doing?" she sounded worried

"Well i was thinking since we cant see each other all the time that maybe we should see other people" i said

"WHAT?!?! Zayn please no i can change!" she begged

"Im sorry Leda, its not you, its me" this time it was actually true

"Zayn are you sure this is what you want?" She asked, i remember being in her position hanging by a thread and waiting to be cut loose or realled back into the story.

"I am sure Leda, i mean we can be friends but just a relationship isnt what i can see in our near future." i said

"Okay Zayn, i would love to stay friends. Bye Zayn"

"Bye Leda"

I was happy that Leda and i were still going to be friends. I was also happy that this gave me the chance to start over with Rachel. I started Walking towards Rachel's Room. I was so happy.

I finally had another chance.