Michelle and Zayn

Hey :) hope you enjoy this missbida215 ;) it's sweet and I tried to make him as bad boy as possible :D <3 xx

Michelle and Zayn

I hugged my best mate goodbye after rehearsal. We were both in a production of Grease together. She was Marty and somehow I'd landed the part of Rizo. I guess it fit me, I had always liked the bad boys and been the almost 'bad chick' out of my friends, just because I liked to kick-box. I walked down the street, swinging my arms and scuffing my feet against the ground occasionally. I rounded the corner and almost walked into a boy who was walking the other way, his head facing the floor. He continued past me, not saying anything about the fact he'd just bumped into me.

Wouldn't kill you to apologise,' I called after him. He turned around and looked up at me. I stared at him in shock. Zayn freaking Malik! He walked back over to me, stubbing out his cigarette and throwing it on the bin with everyone else's.

'Sorry then girly,' he apologised

'Girly? I do have a name you know,' I frowned at him.

'Sorry what's your name?' he asked me

'Its Michelle, I already know your name,' I told him

'Of course you do, who doesn't?' he sighed, unhappily

'Whats up?' I asked

'Just sometimes wish i could do what I wanted, do you get me? Everything I do is analysed by the paps, I'm not allowed to do some stuff 'cause of management and any girl I know gets hate,' he ranted, kicking the brick building next to us.

'Yeah I guess I understand, it must suck having no privacy,' I nodded in understanding.

'You don't know the half of it, it just frustrates me so much!' he groaned.

'Um, do you wanna talk?' I asked him, 'You know, just for someone to speak to?' Zayn took my hand and led me over to a bench where we sat for a while and Zayn just, well, ranted. I had only just met this boy and here he was telling me everything...

*a few month later*

'Hey babe,' I smiled at Zayn as he opened the door to his flat. I jumped up as he slammed the door loudly behind him. I heard the other boys outside the door asking him to open up. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him, his arms were tightly at his sides and his lips in straight line.

'Zayn?' I asked him, taking a step back to look up at him. He pushed me away and I took a step back to try keep my balance but ended up tripping and hitting the floor. He stormed around the flat, kicking things, throwing them around and punching the walls. This wasn't like Zayn, he was usually so calm and collected, not mad and violent. He always tried to keep his cool when he was angry.

I watched him as he trashed the place, throwing mine and his things everywhere. I didn't live here, I was only 16 and my relationship with Zayn was still a secret to everyone but the two of us, not even the four boys banging on the door knew and they were his best friends. I didn't moved from the floor where I'd fallen when he'd pushed me, I was fairly strong but not stronger than Zayn and, if I was completely honest, I dont know why he was mad but I didn't want to make it worse if it was something I'd done. Zayn kicked a pot of hair wax, closely followed by a shoe, in my direction. I don't know whether it was purposeful or not, but I instantly cowered away, curling into a ball and pressing myself against the back of the sofa. Now I let the tears fill my eyes, I hate to admit it but I was so scared, he was scaring me.

I heard the front door open, quickly followed by footsteps. Seems Zayn had given at least one of the boys a key or they got one from somewhere. Liam and Louis both rushed over to Zayn and Harry soon joined them, attempting to restrain him as his foot connected with a small mirror, smashing it to pieces. Niall however noticed me, making myself as small as possible to hide by the sofa. He dropped to the floor beside me and put an arms around me.

'Who are you?' he asked. I looked at Zayn and then back at Niall, theyd find out soon enough

'Um, I'm Zayn's girlfriend,' I replied almost timidly

'Oh,' he seemed shocked 'Well, do you know what's up with Zayn?'

'Not at all, he just came back from a meeting with management and began throwing things around and stuff. I don't know why but he's really scaring me,' I sobbed

'Damn, I was hoping you'd know more, all I know is during the meeting he asked to speak to them alone then five minutes later he stormed out, steam practically pouring from his ears,' Niall explained

I looked up to see that the three boys had forced Zayn into a chair, pinning him down and demanding to know what was wrong. Niall apologised quietly to me and stood up to join them rallying around Zayn. Zayn looked up at them all, assessing them I'm assuming, and sighed.

'They want me to break up,'

'With who? Yourself?' Louis teased lightly and Zayn glared

'Well sorry!' he muttered

'With Michelle, I'm assuming,' Niall said and Zayn looked at him in shock.

'How did you know?' he stammered, I know he wanted to keep it private and we had done for the past few months.

'Zayn, are you blind? Well I think you all are,' Niall groaned and they all just looked confused. Had they really not noticed me? And Zayn, he'd forgotten I was here?

'So Zayn, you must really like this girl...' Niall spoke again, acting as though I wasn't hiding against the sofa crying.

'Yes, a lot. I met her a few months ago and she sat and listened for ages to my ranting when I was upset about privacy and everything. She didn't know me but she stayed and then we were texting for ages and meeting up occasionally and she was always there for me whenever I needed to speak to someone. Like not one of you boys, she was just like saying exactly what she thought and I wanted to be there for her if she needed it. She's really strong, like inside. Then I asked her out about a month and a half ago and she said yes. I would've told you but i wanted to keep it quiet incase it didn't work out. But i was gonna tell you soon. Actually I wanted to tell you today, tell everyone tomorrow in the interview but they won't let me, they say that it's our single statuses that keep loads of fans interested and since two members already have girlfriends its not alright for anymore of us to be 'off the market' for a little while now so I have to break up with the girl I love,' Zayn smiled sadly

'Um guys I'm just gonna say we should leave now,' Niall decided

'And just leave Zayn when hes upset? No thanks Niall,' Liam said, looking at me in disbelief

'Nope, we're leaved,' he stated, attempting to herd them out the door. Reluctantly, they allowed it, still looking confused. I heard the door slam yet again and Zayn stood up, picking up some things off the floor.

'Zayn,' I said, my voice cracking as I winced from the pain in my head where something had hit, possibly a tub or pot.

'Michelle?' he said questionably before repeating it scaredly. He instantly collapsed onto his knees next to me and even though I'd heard everything I couldn't help but flinch after what I'd seen.

'Michelle, I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this! Did I - did I hurt you?' he questioned

'Not too much,' I croaked

'I did! You're crying, I hurt you! What did I do?' he worried

'Its nothing, I just tripped when you pushed me and a few things came near me,' I half-lied.

'I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry!' he exclaimed, close to tears which is another new thing for me to see.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap as we rocked together on the floor while we both calmed down.

'I love you too,' I told him, in reply to what he said earlier to the boys and he grinned for the first time since he'd got back.

Then the next day he rebelled again. In the interview he said he had a beautiful girlfriend. Management told him not but he didn't listen, but then again he was the Bradford Bad Boi... Who really expects him to listen?

A/N hope you all liked it :D <3 xx