Ayshe and Zayn

so this is the first of my One Shots i wrote while camping before you get into it YOU MUST READ THIS NOTE!, especially if you are waiting on one...

I didnt notice the ones below part one of this story group so I promise i will do them soon and i have sorted out uploads

Tomorrow - I Wish

Wednesday - Slipped Away

Thursday - A One Shot

Friday - I Wish

then Slipped Away then a One Shot and so on. Usually not on a monday unless I'm ill and dont go out and sometimes if I'm away I wont update then and the updates will resume with the last update i was due to upload etc. So thats it yeah now ENJOY!

Ayshe and Zayn

‘Anyone sat here?’ I shook my head, sparing no more than a short glance at the tanned, dark haired boy stood in front of me on the practically empty train before turning my attention back to my book. There were only a few chapters left and it was getting tense.

‘So what book you reading?’ he asked. Silently, I showed him my book cover and he nodded, making an appreciative sound.

‘Do you like it?’ he questioned and I sighed, nodding and unlocked my iPod to turn off my music. I heard him chuckle next to me.

‘So you like this One Direction?’

‘Like? I love them!’ I exclaimed

‘So is that one of them on your background?’ he asked cluelessly.

‘Yes! That’s Zayn Malik; he is so hot and has a great voice. I mean they are all perfect and fit and have amazing voices but have you seen his hair? And his eyes? He is gorgeous!’ I smiled, my eyes still trained on my book even though I wasn’t concentrating on it anymore.

‘Well, personally, I think Niall’s hotter,’ he whispered in my ear.

‘Well, he’s adorable and he is Irish so…’ I began to say until I looked up at the boy and blushed bright red. ‘Oh my God, kill me now!’ I groaned as Zayn grinned at me

‘Aw no, I quite liked hearing you gush over how hot I am,’ he winked ‘I’m assuming you’re a fan?’

‘Yeah, I guess you could say that,’ I replied, embarrassed

‘I thought it was cute,’ he laughed and I finally lifted my head again.

I spent the next two hours getting to know him. We were both on our way to London. He was going back after spending a week in Bradford with his family and I was going down to visit a friend, well, that’s what I told him. It was half true. I was going to visit my best mate Ashleigh but we were going to be going to the new One Direction book signing together.

As the train neared our stop, I collected my things and Zayn hugged me from behind when we were both stood up. Together we made our way to the door and as soon as the doors opened I said bye, instantly jumping off the train and running over to Ashleigh. I glanced behind me as I hugged her but only saw the back of the boy I spent hours with, hood up and sunglasses on. As Ashleigh drove back, I recounted my train journey to her and we both had a major fangirl moment before she quizzed me for every detail until we reached hers.

Two days later, I was up at almost five in the morning to get ready for the signing. I’d have slept in if it wasn’t for Ashleigh and her sixteen year old sister (who’d moved in with her) bounding round the house excitedly. The signing wasn’t on until twelve but we wanted to be ready to set off by seven so we weren’t waiting for hours and hours in a queue. This was a One Direction signing in London; even the five hours early we’d be would still guarantee us at least an hour wait until we got in. We’d already planned our outfits beforehand so I ran a brush through my long, wavy, dark brown hair and tugged on the dark blue skinny jeans, white tee and red and white Varsity jacket, my ‘Zayn’ outfit. I’d gone with Ashleigh and Sarah earlier this year and obviously it was themed outfits in the boys’ style and we’d decided to wear them today.