Hannah and Louis

hey! this one shot is for HannahTomlinson96 on here and @HannahT0mlins0n on twitter :) check out her fanfic please :) <3 xx

Hannah and Louis

I grabbed my bag and unzipped the tent. I told my parents and sister that I was going out for a walk around the campsite and maybe a swim. My mum just told me to back by six so we could eat but I could go.

I walked past the log cabins, i was definitely convincing my mum to let me stay in one of them next time we came here, I loved camping and all but they were warmer and had massive hot tub. I got a text from my best mate Annie so I was looking down and didn't see the boy in front of me until we'd basically bumped into each other. We both dropped out phones and I was going to go grab mine but the boy had already picked it up for me.

'Here you go,' he handed it to me

'Thanks,' I began to say as I took it and lookd at him. No way!

'Sorry about that, I was texting my friends, they were worried about where I'd gone,' he rolled his eyes.

'Erm okay,' I shook myself slightly 'It's my fault as well, I wasn't looking sorry,' I apologised

'So what's your name,' Louis asked

'Hannah, Hannah Berry,' I smiled.

'Pretty name for a pretty girl,' he said and I blushed 'I'm Louis,'

'Oh I know,' I laughed

'Of course, you a fan?' he grinned

'You could say that, my sister is slightly obsessed,' I told him

'Dedicated,' he corrected me and I laughed again.

His iPhone buzzed again and he groaned

'Liam's fatherness had kicked in, I've got to get back. Do you want to come?'

'Sure, sounds good to me,' I agreed

'So your sister, she a Tomlinster,' he winked jokingly

'Nah, more of a Niallator but a full Directioner,' I replied

'What about you?' he asked

'I may be a Tomlinster,' I said vaguely

'Oh? Maybe yes or maybe no?' he pressed

'Just maybe,' I teased

We walked back to hus cabin, joking about and he draped his arm over my shoulders.

'I have to warn you, it's a mess, our cabin,' he told me

'Five teenage boys in one log cabin? It's kind of guarenteed,' I laughed

'I'm unfortunatly not a teenager anymore,' he pouted

'I thought you were twenteen?' I grinned

'Ah yes! I'm still a teenager!' he exclaimed, fist pumping the air

He opened the door to the cabin and wandered in, dragging me along. He paused outside a shut door and held a finger up to say 'one minute'

'I have a guest, can we come in?' he yelled and four voices called back a yes. I looked at him confused.

'If you're a Directioner you must know about Harry's... "habit"' he laughed and I nodded in understanding.

'Guys this is Hannah, Hannah you know who they are,' he introduced us . 'I kind of bumped into her 'cause Liam was texting me,' he explained and they laughed. Louis dragged me over to the only empty seat and pulled me down onto his knee.

Half an hour later they decided they wanted to go in the hot tub since the sun was out for once.

'You got any swimming stuff?' Louis asked me

'Yeah, actually, I was gonna go to the pool when we bumped into each other,' I smiled

'Awesome, you can change in the bathroom if you want,' he told me. I quickly got dressed and walked outside where all the boys but Louis were in the hot tub already. I joined them, hesitantly but they all just grinned which relaxed me slightly.

'Hannah, you know Louis really likes you, by the way,' Zayn told me just before Louis appeared. He squeezed between me and Harry, putting his arm around me again.

I was having a laugh and loads of fun when I noticed the time and groaned. 5:45

'Guys, I have to go now,' I sighed

'Aw really?' I nodded 'You can change in the bathroom again. and do you wanna come back later? We're having a small get together, eight of us so far so you can bring a few friends if you want' Niall insisted and they all agreed.

'Sounds good,' I smiled and arranged to come back at half seven.

I walked back and ate quickly with my family, not saying a word about the boys.

'Hey, can I go out at half seven? I met some people and they invited me to hang out tonight,' I told my family

'Erm, sure, as long as you take your phone so we can ring if we need to,'

'Oh Emily do you wanna come with?' I asked my sister

'I was gonna write,' she said.

'No, you want to come,' I told her

'Fine then, I'll come,' she sighed

I redid my makeup and practically dragged my sister out of the tent at twenty past seven and we got to their cabin just before half past. I knocked and it was Louis who answered the door. I hugged him and elbowed my gaping sister as Louis hugged her too. He led us into the living room where the rest of the boys were along with three girls who were sat with Harry, Liam and Zayn whereas Niall was by himself near the food.

'This is Amelia,' he pointed to the girl by Harry 'Chrissy,' by Zayn and Emma was the girl near Liam 'Guys this is Hannah and,' he looked at my sister

'Emily,' she grinned. Louis mentioned that the three girls were people the other boys had met here but Niall hadn't really been out so he hadn't invited anyone. When I heard this I slightly pushed my sister towards him and Louis laughed quietly.

'Seems I can find a match for everyone but myself,' I joked

'You don't have anyone?' he asked and I shook my head.

About an hour later we were getting into a game of Spin The Bottle. So far there had been few kisses between the guys and girls as well as Larry and Ziall kisses. I spun the bottle and it landed on Harry. I shrugged, went over and kissed him. I glanced at Louis as I made my way back to my seat, he looked kind of upset. He spun the bottle and it landed on Liam. We all looked at them expectantly but he grabbed the bottle and turned it so it was pointing at me, grinning. He leaned over and kissed me. When he pulled away he shuffled closer to me.

'I've been wanted to do that for ages,' he admitted, murmuring it in my ear and making me blush. He kissed my forehead and we carried on with the game.

When I got back to the tent later that evening I got a text.

'I miss you! <3 xx' I looked who it was from and grinned.

'Your Match <3'

A/N aw so cute :) loved this one! <3 xx