Klara and Harry

heyy! Keep requesting them One Shots :) This ones for StarkidKlara17 :D hope you enjoy but with my major inspiration and spur of the moment writing I dont think it is really as realistic as you'd like but its mega cute so hope that makes up for it <3 xx

enjoy!

Klara and Harry

I laughed as I ran down the last little bit of the hill I'd walked to the top of to reach this place. It was just beginning to rain as I made it to the cabin under the willow. Me and my older brother had found this place five years ago when I was eleven and he was fourteen. I came back here when I wanted some alone time. I grabbed my iPod out the bag I'd brought along with some speakers. I set them down on the table and pressed play, grinning again when One Direction came on, my all time favourite band. I sang along, dancing, laughing and spinning around.

When the song finished I heard clapping from the door. My head shot up and I noticed the familiar curly haired boy for the first time.

'You were good,' he commented

'Don't lie,' I replied turning off the music

'I'm not, you have a good voice,' he insisted

'Whatever,' I shrugged 'Come in,' I told him and he wandered in.

'This is a nice place, you build it?' he asked

'As if,' I laughed 'Me and my brother just found and decorated it,'

'Well it's cool,' he grinned

'So what brings you here?'

'Screaming girls,' he said simply

'Oh I thought you were the flirt. Isn't handling screaming girls in your expertise?' I joked and he laughed.

'So you do know who I am,' he nodded

'Well, I've heard of you,' I said indifferently. It was quite easy for me, staying calm when a member of my favourite band was stood in front of me. I don't see what made them so different... they were still humans.

'Heard of me? You were singing along to my music when I saw you,' he reminded me.

'Touche, its a shame really. I always did find Louis hotter, where is he?' I lied smoothly

'Well unfortunately there's only me. You don't think I'm hot?'

'Well, you're alright,' I grinned teasingly

'Alright?' he asked 'Well I actually think you are one of the prettiest girls I've seen. Ever,' he flirted

'Oh I bet you say that to every girl,' I laughed

'There's one thing you should know, I never lie,' he told me

'Sure,' I brushed off his compliment with a smile.

We sat in silence for a while, the only sound being the rain on the ground outside.

'I really don't like the rain,' he groaned.

'Really? I love it!' I exclaimed

'Why? It's cold and wet,' he whined

'It's fun! Come on,' I insisted, taking his hand and dragging him outside. The rain was pouring now but at the moment we were both under the shelter of the tree. I looked over at Harry and quickly pushed him our into the downpour and skipping backwards away from his reach. He hurried back undercover but he was already soaked.

'Hey, girl-who's-name-I-don't-know,' he called

'You have a way with words,' I joked 'it's Klara,'

'Well, Klara, do you want a hug?' he winked

'Oh no, no way!' I shook my head, backing away while he grinned evilly. I spun around and ran, Harry hot on my heels as we both sprinted out into the rain.

Obviously he caught me and hugged me tightly. He smiled and leaned towards me but then ruined the moment by putting his freezing cold hands on the back of my neck and running off again. I threw my head back, laughing, as I twirled around. Harry came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

'I love your laugh,' he whispered. We stood like that for a while, his breath on my neck.

'I get what you mean now, about the rain. It's peaceful, fun and romantic as long as you're with the right person. Like you,' he told me

'Romantic?' i questioned and he nodded.

'Ever kissed in the rain?' he asked and I shook my head 'Me neither,' he murmured. I turned around in his arms to face him. He brushed my hair back from my face, dipped his head and our lips met. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. He smiled and I smiled back before shivering. Maybe this wasnt the best idea... My white top was plastered to me and turning see-through and Harry's blazer was dripping with his top underneath also clinging to him.

'Well I think we need to go change and dry off,' I said, folding my arms over my chest.

'I dont know, I quite like this view,' he winked, looking pointedly at my top.

'Shut up,' I giggled taking his hand once again and walking back up the hill to my house.

A/N hope you liked Klara :) KEEP REQUESTING GUYS! <3 xx