Emma and Niall

im so sorry! :( i was completely stuck for ideas on one shots and it was like impossible to do them in order since i had no ideas so now i will write the one shots when i have ideas for them but i promise i will write them all asap :) this is for ThePurpleRose431

Emma & Niall

'Shh babe, its okay, let it all out,' my best girl friend Sophie whispered in my ear, rubbing my back soothingly as i sobbed into my pillow.

'Honey, he really isn't worth it,' my other friend Jessica said, squeezing my hand

'Right! I have the ice cream!' Abigal announced as she walked into the room, 'Tell us what happened,'

I sat up with a laboured sigh and rubbed at the make up stains on my bed, running my fingers through my messy brown-blonde hair and wiped away the make up from under my eyes.

'Well,' I began as Abigal gave us all spoons and dropped the tubs onto the bed.

'What's he done now?' Jess asked

'So, you know we went out today?'

'Oh yeah to that restaurant right?' Sophie said

'Yeah there, and we were sat down and he was being so sweet until the waitress came over. Apparently they are 'best friends' and have been for ages,'

'Seriously? He's so immature!' Sophie exclaimed

'So, did he flirt with her?' Abigal questioned

'Abi! Can't you tell she's upset?' Jess asked, shocked

'It's fine,' I assured them 'I want to talk about it. Yeah he flirted, really obviously and he kept checking to see if it affected me. She spent the whole meal practically sat on him!' I explained, my eyes filling up again.

'Aw babes, why are you still with him then?'

'I dont know really, he's probably the only guy who will ever like me,' I admitted

The tubs of ice cream and a box of tissues later Abigal and Sophie called off this 'pity party' Jess had left the room to call someone

'Right, lets go!' Abigal annouced

'Where? I want to stay at home,' I whined

'No, he's obviously been trying to make you jealous so I say you do the same,'

'What? Invite him out and flirt with a guy there?' I asked, confused

'No, spend time with your best mate. It's obviously Niall making him jealous,'

'But Niall's just a friend,' I insisted even though i knew it was nowhere close to the truth. I was head over heels for THE Niall Horan, my best friend. Of course he didn't feel the same way. He'd been in a long term relationship with a girl called Lia but they'd broke it off a few weeks ago and were still friends. I think it was just because they didn't get chance too see each other that much. But since Niall was with her I'd said yes when Jacob Aitken asked me out about half a year ago. I'd didn't love him, half the time I didn't even like him that much, he was too much of a jerk and he got way too jealous over Niall, hence all the flirting. I know that he'd cheated on me before as well but he was as good as it would ever get for me.

'Emma?' I was dragged out of my thoughts by Abigal snapping her fingers in front of my face.

'Sorry what?' I replied

'We know you and Niall are only friends but it really gets to James,' she repeated

'Fine, I guess I'll ring him,' I sighed grabbing my phone,'