Under The Moonlight [10]

Chapter 10:

Suddenly, four boys stepped in the stage, and I have quickly recognized them. They were One Direction. Wait, no. They're not One Direction. Where's Niall?!?!

"Hannah? Are you okay?" I heard El whispered to my ear.

"Uh... yeah?" I said, unsure on how I really feel.

She just gave me a smile, and turned her eyes on the stage.

"Good morning, ladies," Harry greeted in a very flirty tone, "So as you can see, we are to have a concert at, uhm, 11 in the morning." he continued.

We all laughed at what he said.

"Anyways, this is One Thing," and the intro of their song started playing.

I grabbed the chips in front of me, and started eating while listening to their music, and waited for Niall's solo.

"Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing, and, you've got that one thing," their voices echoed in the whole place.

I sat properly, and focused on the stage. Niall's solo is coming. Maybe he'll just appear there, somewhere.

"Now, I'm climbing the walls," his solo part started, but to my disappointment, Liam sung it.

I put down the chips, and started thinking of Niall. Where on earth did he go?! What if something bad happened to him?! What if... UGH. Okay, I'm stressing myself, but can you blame me?!?! I love him.

"Hannah?" I heard Dani. I  looked around, and saw the boys still singing, while El and Louis are doing sign language.

"Yeah?" I said turning to Danielle.

She wasn't able to answer since the boys started to move.

Liam went to the backstage, followed by the three other boys.

"What'll happen next?" I asked the girls.

"We don't know?" Lara answered.

"Let's see!" Eleanor said.

Suddenly, Harry appeared on stage.