Under The Moonlight [6]

Chapter 6:

I still can't believe what just happened. He kissed me. Not just a kiss, but he kissed me in public, in front of the whole world to be exact. It's not my first kiss nor a passionate one, but still, the Niall Horan kissed me, meaning, I should prepare myself for the next headlines, plus more death threats, and I hate it. He should've just made an excuse, or just don't mind the fans screaming for a kiss, so that we don't have to do it.

I buried my face on the pillow, trying to get that thought out of my mind. I wanted to go online, and check  my twitter, but I'm afraid. There are thousands of 'what if's' running in my mind. I grabbed my Iphone, and I got a text message.

From: Lara

I watched the interview. It was great. Nice acting, sis. 

Was that a compliment? I didn't bother replying, and just clicked on the Twitter App, giving up my fear. I logged in, and checked the trending topics only to find out that 'Niall And Hannah' was the top worldwide trend, and '#TheHoranKiss' was on the 3rd spot. Oh, the power of the Directioners. I clicked the 'Niall and Hannah' to figure out what the people think about us.

There were a massive number of comments. Some were hate, some were asking if it's true, some even mentioned the two of us, asking for a follow, some were supporting, and some were defending us. All in all, I wasn't that depressed of what they say about me, and about 'us'. I earned a lot of followers, and so, I followed some who asked for, and replied to some mentions and DMs.

I closed the app, and put my phone on top of the table beside my bed. Still, I can't get over about the kiss. It's not that I hate it, but there was that weird feeling I felt when he did that. I texted Lara to come over, just so I have someone to talk to.

After 20 minutes, I heard someone enter. That must be Lara. She always storms in my house without knocking, just so you know. I quickly hopped out of bed, and went out of  my room.

"Hey," I greeted her.

"Hey, future Mrs. Horan, how are your lips?" she asked in a teasing tone. I slapped her left arm lightly, and I felt my cheeks burning. I heard her chuckle. "Why'd you ask me to come over?"

"Oh. You were my best friend, and maybe, I should tell you some things, then you could give me your opinion," I said.

"Is this about Niall?" she said jokingly. My cheeks turned even redder (if that's even possible).

"Y--Yeah," I answered.

She mouthed an 'OMG', and started to squeal.

"Okay. Now, go and tell me!" she said. I never thought she would be this excited.

"You clearly know that Niall and I kissed, right?" I started.

"Well, the whole world knows," she replied.

"Uhm, I felt a weird feeling before and after that kiss. It's like butterflies and other insects on my tummy, and  it's as if everything disappeared," I continued.

"Oh gosh! What else did you feel?!?!" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"After that, my knees were... like about to, uhm, faint, and... I've never felt something unexplainable and, uh, indescribable as... that?" I said, not sure if I'm still saying the right things, or if it's even right to tell her all these.

She bit her lip as if controlling herself from screaming. She placed both her hands on my shoulders, and starts to shake me.

"You like him!" she said.

I paused for a moment, and thought about what she said. Do I like him?

"Maybe I do," I said in a low tone, almost a whisper.

"My best friend's in love!" she sang.

"I'm not! I just like him!" I replied.

"It's just the same!" she demanded.

"There is a big difference between like and love!" I said, correcting her.

"Okay!" 

At this point, I am sure I wasn't in love. I'm sure it's just plain infatuation or just a crush.

"But... what if..." I cut myself, not wanting to add other words to the sentence.

"Stop your 'what ifs!'" Lara replied.

I just smiled. But there are lots of questions circling my head.

What if he doesn't like me back?

What if he just uses me to cover himself up?

What if I'm nothing to him? 

What if I get hurt?

What if I wasn't able to control my feelings?

What if I fall more deeply?

What if later on... it's love?

****

Author's Note:

Heyyaaaaa. XD 

This is Chapter 6! Hahahaha. :) This is supposed to be published yesterday, but I my mind was invaded by everything that happened. Harry and Emma's 'kiss' really hurt me. And Lou and El's issue was just so depressing. Anyways, here it is. 

What do you think? Leave your comments below.

Also... voteeeeee! XD

Be my next fan. ^^

Take care~!!!

Always smile.

-iammissred. xxx

Under The Moonlight.