Under The Moonlight [5]

Chapter 5:

I woke up to the weird feeling of the vibration of my phone which I placed under my pillow last night. I slowly opened my eyes, and glanced at the wall clock on the right side of my bedroom. It's 7 in the morning. I grabbed my phone to check who texted me this early. I got two messages, one from Niall which was an hour ago, and the other one that woke me up was from Lara. I opened Niall's first.

From: Nialler

Hey, get ready by 8. I'll pick you up, okay? x

Huh? Pick me up? I quickly checked Lara's message.

From: Lara

Sleepyhead! Niall has been texting me since 6:30 in the morning! Wake up, and go reply to his message! And dress up properly for the interview, huh? x

Oh my gosh! Today's the interview! Wait... if Niall's asking me to get ready, it means he's going to take me with them at the interview when I planned to just watch on TV?! No.

To: Nialler

You're not taking me to the interview, are you?

I took a quick shower in case that he's really planning to bring me with him. Before I get dressed, I looked at my phone, and saw that he has already replied.

From: Nialler

Of course you're coming with us. You're my girl, right? x Gonna pick you up after 40 minutes. x

I started rushing up. What am I going to wear?!?!

I opened my closet, and started scanning the clothes I have there. After a minute or two of staring at my clothes, I decided to wear a casual aqua blue dress with a black ribbon on the left side, then I slipped on my black flats. I curled my dark brown hair, and put on a very light make up. I took a look at myself, I look just fine, just enough for the Directioners (Well, it would be better to use the term I found in the internet, I guess) to not criticize me so much about how I look.

After a while, I received a text message from Niall.

From: Nialler

I'm outside your house now. :) x

WHAT?!?! He is outside my house?! How did he get here, I mean, how did he know where my house is?! This world is really getting creepy. And wait, he may get mobbed by fans! Oh, Niall! I hurriedly walked to my door and opened it to see a tall man on black coat and shades.