Under The Moonlight

• Dedicated kay Directioners

Under The Moonlight

Prologue

"I'm breaking up with you," he said as he walked away.

For the next few seconds, I was left there, dumbfounded, and don't know what to do until my feet started moving. All I wanted to do now is run away from everything. I don't know where to go, even when to stop.

Rain started to pour, and my legs started to faint. My feet seemed to be glued on the ground. I simply wrapped my arms around my legs, and buried my face on my knees. The rain won't stop, and so are my tears.

I still can't believe he broke up with me without stating any reason at all. It's as if those two years that we spent together were nothing but trash, and the worse thing here is that I can't stay mad at him. I still love him, and I'm afraid I forever will.

Suddenly, no more raindrops are hitting my shoulders. Did the rain already stop? How come there are no more raindrops falling on me when I can still hear it hitting the ground?

"Up, up and away I'll take you with me," I heard a voice. I didn't bother looking up. I don't care who that is, though.

"I, I wanna save you, wanna save your heart tonight," Now, I'm starting to think that he's singing for me.

I looked up. The view was a bit blurry, but I can see that there is a guy standing in front of me. Once my vision was already clear, I noticed that he's holding an umbrella.

"Hey pretty, are you alright?" he said, flashing the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

I don't know how to react at first until I have finally managed to nod.

"It's getting cold here, you wanna go inside with me?" he said, stretching his arms on me.

I tried my best to flash a smile, and I did. I held his hand, not looking away from his blue eyes.

He helped me stand up, and let go of my hand.

"Will you please hold this for a second?" he said handing me the umbrella. I nodded, and put my fingers around the handle. His hands touched mine, and I felt butterflies on my tummy. What the hell does that mean? He took off his hoodie, and put it around my shoulders.

"Here, so you won't get too cold," he said, getting the umbrella from me again. I mouthed 'thank you' as I slid my hands on the hoodie's sleeves. He just gave me a smile.

We headed to the backdoor of a huge building, an apartment, I think. As we made our way to the elevator, I noticed that a lot of girls were shouting, taking pictures and some are even whispering to one another. What's with them?

"Put on the hood," he whispered to me. We're already inside the building, and he's asking me to put on my hood?!?! What's up with him?! But still, I did as he told me.

We rode the elevator, and I watched as he clicked the buttons, inserting the floor he wanted to be in. We stood inside the elevator in complete silence until we finally reached the right floor. He walked faster than he used to a while ago, so I need to also adjust my speed for me to catch up to him.

He unlocked one of the doors, and once it was opened, I can hear the loud music from the doorstep. They lowered down the volume.

"Niall's home!" A guy sang as he walked closer to us.

His jaw dropped, and stopped walking towards us when he was already four feet away. Maybe he was startled to see his friend with a wet girl. Three more figures followed him.

"Hi Nia-- who is she?" the tall brunette asked as he pointed me.

"Hey guys, she is--," he suddenly stopped, crap, I haven't told him my name.

"I'm Hannah," I said.

"Yeah guys, she's Hannah!" he second the motion. I just smiled at them.

"Hello there, love, I'm Louis," the boy in stripes said.

"I'm Zayn," the one in the varsity jacket told me.

"I am Liam," the one in checkered said. I am actually loving their fashion sense right now.

"And I am Harry," the tall one with the curly hair said.

"Good thing you weren't mobbed by fans outside?" Liam told us.

Fans? What does he mean by the word 'fans'? I believe, only celebrities have fans.

"Well, fortunately, only a few were there. But, unfortunately, they were able to take some of our pictures together," he answered.

"Wait... uhm, Niall, right? What's with the fans?" I asked.

They all turned to me with puzzled looks.

"Don't you know? We're One Direction!"

****

Author's Note:

Hello! This is my new story. It is a One Direction Fan Fiction written in English language.

I wrote this for my fans, so I wish, you guys appreciated it the way I appreciated all of you. :D

Hope you liked it.

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote!

Hit 'Like' if you do.

And leave your comments below. I really wanted to know what you think about this one since it's my first time writing a fan fiction.

By the way, you can still read this even though you're not a Directioner. This is just a product of my imagination.

Take care everyone~!!!

Love you, guys.

-iammissred. xxx.

Under The Moonlight.