I have some news...

(Sorry guys but right now I'm having trouble with writing and can't see this going anywhere. I will try to finish this in the future but for now I'm putting this book on hold. I have started chapter 9 and I think it's a good start but it's not enough for a real chapter. So you guys aren't too upset I'll put what I've got so far in this. I hope you like it and it's satisfies you for now.)

Chapter 9 (so far)

Sans' POV

He laid there with her waiting for her to wake up. Sans thought about how scared Papyrus had been. Had he really been that threatening? And Undyne, she had tried to help him. While Sans had been surprised by this, what had shocked him was that Papyrus had called out to her. He knew his brother felt nothing in regards of a romantic relationship with her. That was Alphys. Sans wondered why Papyrus had been worried when he had knocked her out. Sans remembered hearing her bones break. Was that why? Had Papyrus been worried he'd killed her? He wasn't sure. Sans sighed and gently pulled (Y/N) closer to him. His protective instincts had kicked into overdrive after Papyrus had tried to kill her and take her soul. Sans still grew hot with rage at the thought. Every time he did though he'd hear her words repeat in his head. "He's your brother! You won't like what happens next if you kill him." Sans frowned. He did care about Papyrus, but his feelings for his younger brother weren't as strong as they used to be. (Y/N) outmatched him by ten fold now. Ever since Sans had been treated like trash by his younger, but taller brother, he'd slowly stopped caring what trouble he'd get himself into. He remembered telling Grillby about it when they used to be, at the very least, acquaintances. "if he wants to act like he never needed me, is more powerful than King Asgore, and should be treated like royalty, then fine! let him! he doesn't care about me, so i'm not gonna care about him!" Sans had growled angrily. Grillby had told him, "Well, most families in the Underground are split up. Why don't you do the same?" Sans had sighed and replied, "because he forces me to work for him and he'll know if i try to get away from him. Alphys with her stupid camera's will rat me out to him." Sans frowned at the memory. For the first time in years, he missed his brother. For the first time ever since they were nearly babies, he wished they could be actual brothers again.

(I hope that's ok. I'm really sorry guys, but I'm just having a lot of trouble right now. I hope you understand. Thank you all for reading this and I promise I'll try to get this book going again soon.)