Chapter 1

You and your family were camping on the cliffs of Mount Ebott. You were having a blast. You sang songs, ate snacks, and told stories, both good and bad. 

"Hey! I have a really good story! It's about this very mountain!" Your older brother said. You were interested. "Long ago two races ruled over earth, humans like you and me and monsters."

"You mean like the 'boogie man'? Haha!" Your teenage sister teased disbelievingly. Your brother ignored her.

"They lived in peace and harmony, until one day a war broke out between them. Monsters, sadly being the lesser of the two races, were forced underground and trapped there by the humans. They sealed them underground with a magical barrier. Over the years many humans have climbed the mountain, but none have ever returned. They say that whoever falls into the mountain will surely die and be forgotten by all. That mountain is this very mountain." He said. You were shocked. "And I know where this 'entrance to the Underground' is. Follow me." He said you followed him. The others followed behind. Soon you came upon a large hole. 

"Whoa." Your sister breathed. 

"This is impressive, but that is just a legend. This is probably the entrance to some cave or something." You father said.

"I doubt it. This whole place screams that the legend is true to me." Your brother said. You were no longer listening. You wandered closer to it.

"Be careful (Y/N)!" Your mother called.

"Okay..." You called back, not fully listening to her. Suddenly you tripped on a vine. They saw you fall in.

"(Y/N)!" Your sister screamed. You were able to grab onto a vine. Your brother reached down to grab your arm. As soon as he did the vine broke and you both fell into the whole. You screamed in terror along with your brother.

"No!" You mother screamed in horror. You saw them leaning over the hole with terrified and grief stricken faces as you fell through the air. They got smaller and smaller as the light became less and less. Soon you were in pitch black (since this was at night) and in a free fall. Suddenly you hit the ground and were knocked out.

Hours later you woke up with a groan. You were on a bed of yellow flowers. You looked over after sitting up. You saw a bloody body in a crippled heap near by. You felt you heart stop.

"N-no!" You cried and tried to stand. You fell face first into the ground. Luckily the flowers helped you once again. You felt pain sear through your leg. You looked at it. Your pants were torn and you could see a large cut running straight down your leg. It had been bleeding, but the blood was dried and crusty around the cut now. You wondered for a second what the rest of you looked like. You quickly tossed the thought to the side and crawled over to the body. Just as you had thought. It was the corpse of your now dead brother. You felt tears welling up in your eyes. You cried, hugging him. You clung onto him like he was your last hope for life. Soon your realized it was pointless staying here with him. Your leg was a bit stronger now. He was pretty light now, so you picked him up and carried him over to the golden flowers. You laid him down on top of them and kissed two of your fingers. You pressed them against his cold, lifeless, cheek as a final goodbye and limped onward. "I love you." You whispered over your shoulder, silent tears still steadily flowing out of your eyes and down your cheeks. You found yourself in a dark room. There was a single yellow flower up ahead. You saw that it had a face. You limped toward it. He looked startled by your sudden appearance.

"A human! Oh how cute! Looks like I have to teach another stupid human how it works down here in the Underground!" He said with an evil grin on his face. You were instantly pulled into a battle. You saw your health. It was at 5 out of 20. You frowned. No wonder your body ached. You saw a (S/C) heart floating in front of you. Suddenly white pellets surrounded it. "Down here, it's kill or be killed! DIE!" He shouted. You cried.

"Kill me then! My brother is dead and I'm all alone anyways! It's not like I'll get far with a most likely broken leg and who knows what else!" You sobbed falling to your knees. He frowned. The pellets went away and you were back in the room with him.

"O-oh my. I-I'm sorry. Who am I kidding? I can't kill anybody, let alone a human. I'm sorry I scared you and made you upset. I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower. I'm sorry about your brother. I wish I could've done something to help. Heh, but I'm pretty useless. Oh forget it. I wasn't lying when I said down here it's kill or be killed, but I'm always running and hiding. I'm not gonna let them get free. They'll kill all of the humans on the surface. I'll help you get home!" He promised. He was nice after all. You smiled gratefully. You held out your hand and he crawled up it using his vines. He wrapped vines around your injured leg and moved it for you gently. You walked a little awkwardly, but at least it was easier to move now.

"Thank you Flowey." You said.

(CLIFFHANGER! That's where I'm stopping for the first chapter. I'll make them longer as I go on, but for now they might be a bit shorter. Anyway this is Spiritwing howling a goodbye! Author AHWOOOT!)