Chapter 7

A/N~ before i get started i just wanna let yall know that im not putting the music videos at the top you can just look them up on yutube.

*2 months later*

Kenzies POV~ 

johnny called me and asked me to meet him at the beach for our 8 month anniversary. i got dressed in an adidas sweatshirt and some jean shorts. i decided to skip school for the day (yes, theres school) since its just about the middle of the year, and go hang out with johnny. when i got to the beach, i hugged johnny and kissed him. i intertwined my fingers with his and we started walking down the beach.

then i started to feel guilty.

"johnny, i need to tell you something" i say.

and there goes a silent tear down my cheek. 

"whats wrong kenz?"

and there goes another.

"johnny, ive been keeping it from you , but one night a few months ago, me and hayden hung out for the night, and we kissed, like a long kiss, "

and more tears fall.

johnny immediatlly let go of my hand. and a tear rolled down his cheek,, "about 5 months into our relationship, i had sex with annie leblanc"

i stand speechless. tears start falling like thunderstorms on my cheeks, i run, i run all the way to where haydens always riding his skateboard and hover next to a bench and i sit , and i bring my knees up to my chest, and i freak out, i cry like crazy. i finally gather enough strength to call hayden.

Hayden~ hey whats up kenz!

Me~ *in between sobs* hayden, i need you.

Hayden~ KENZIE, WHATS WRONG WHERE ARE YOU

Me~ im in your favorite skateboarding spot hayden, please hurry *sobbing*

i hung up the phone. i started getting calls from johnny , but i eventually blocked his number, i deleted all of our pictures from social media. i posted one of my mad looking selfies with a no makeup face and put "broken" and my phone blew up. i heard haydens car pull up and i deeply began to sob again.

i heard haydens footsteps running towards me and he immediatly grabbed my by the arm, sat down, and put me in his lap. "what the fuck happened and why are you crying sweetcheeks" i loved when he called me that.  "i told johnny about me and you and he got mad and told me that at our 5 month mark he went and had sex with annie." i say, sobbing.

hayden got mad. "im gonna kill him." he says, angrily. he then softens up a little bit. leans over, and he kisses me. "kenz, do you remember when we kissed on your couch and i said it didnt mean anything?" hayden says. "yes." i say, tears still coming down. "well, it was a lie kenz, i love you. and ive loved you ever since id ever laid eyes on you. i guess i just never really realized how much you mean to me, until that night. and tbh, i was gonna dump annie anyways, she started acting weird, and i knew something was up." he says. i smile. my tears are still coming down, and i look up, and smile at him.

"i love you, hayden."

end of chapter 

A/N~ WHOOO KAYDEN 4 LIFE.