Chapter 3

^ (JOHNNY AND MACKENZIES NEW MUSIC VIDEO)
Mackenzies POV~

i am soooo happy! today is the releasing of mine and johnnys music video! Everyone is going to be there! Including my best friend Hayden and his girlfriend Annie!

It's about 4pm and my release party is in an hour and a half, so I start to get ready , I put on my favorite big lips shirt with a pink tight skirt and my pink high top converse . And I put my hair in wavy curls . I do my makeup really good and I get in my car and drive off to the place where the party was being set up.

When we get to the place everyone is basically already there so I get up on stage with johnny, we intertwine fingers and introduce the video . Everyone applauds very loudly and the music video gets started . (WATCH THE VIDEO^)

After the video everyone screamed and applauded very loudly , it was amazing , out of nowhere , johnny pulled me very close and kissed me . It was my first kiss. Except for the time I kissed Hayden but it was during a game of spin the bottle . I smiled very big , then came the butterflies and I blushed . Hayden looked kind of upset and he grabbed Annie's hand and walked off. I wonder what made him so mad?

Hayden's POV ~

johnny just kissed Mackenzie!! Ugh I'm so mad . Kenzie is my bestfriend and that was just overrated !!! In front of everyone!! . I grabbed Annie's hand and walked out . "You know that I loved you right?" I asked. "Hayden where's this coming from? And I love you too ! " she says. "Nevermind it doesn't matter , let's go finish recording our song and video." I say . And we walk off.

Kenzie's POV~

After the party me and johnny decide to go out and get something to eat, he takes me to some burger place , and we sit in a booth together , I'm really starting to fall hard for him. He got out of his side of the booth and came next to me , he put him arm around me and then came those words . "I love you Mackenzie" he says.
"Wow johnny, I love you too, and I can't believe it took us five years to realize it haha" I say. He tucked my hair behind my ear , lifted my chin, and kissed me , and it was so much better than the one before .

I pulled my phone out and took it off of silent and then came all of the instagram posts, there were about 100,000 #jenzie posts of me and johnny kissing , about 50,000 #kayden not #jenzie posts, and about 10,000 "I'm glad Hayden and Kenzie are not a thing and are just bestfriends cause he's all Annie's" , I laughed , pulled up Snapchat and took a selfie of me and Johnny , I saved it , and posted it to instagram with the caption "much love 💋" , tagged Johnny, and posted it , in less than 10 seconds I got about 165,000 likes , Johnny smiled when he saw it , he Screenshotted it and reposted it with the caption "my girl" and I blushed , he kissed me on the forehead and asked me if I was ready to go home , I nodded my head and we headed home ,

When I got home , I got a text from Hayden .

Bestfriend❤ - what the heck was that!?

Me- what??

Bestfriend ❤ - um, that public kiss??? Don't you think that's kind of weird? And overrated??

Me- not really haha, Hayden it's okay , I'll be fine

Bestfriend❤- alright alright , I'm just looking out for you , love ya xx

Me - love ya too haha xx

Wow, what a night , am I right ?? Haha xx

end of chapter

A/N - hey guys! So Hayden's looking out for Kenzie a lot! He really cares about her!