Chapter 5

*5 Months LAter*

Kenzies POV~

 me and johnny have officially been together for 6 months!! i get to spend the day with him and then have a sleepover with my bestfriend hayden! i know it sounds kind of weird cause im a girl and hes a guy but we're really close and we both know that we wouldnt do that kind of stuff with each other !

johnny is supposed to pick me up in about 30 minutes so i pulled out one of my favorite outfits a white spaghetti strapped crop top but romper shorts up to the line of my shirt, i let my hair stay naturally wavy and let my face clear of makeup. i heard johnny knock at the door and i ran to it, i told my mom goodbye and i grabbed my white adidas jacket and we left,

johnny took me for icecream first, and boyy was it delicious. "you look so beautiful" he says. i blush. suddenly he gets his phone out and takes a picture of me , my face gets redder. "wow, what a model, and you dont even have to try." he says, and there goes my face again, my phone started buzzing like crazy so i picked it up and it was instagram ! #jenzie was trending!! "johnnyorlando" tagged you in a photo , it said. i swiped on it , "ice cream with my girl, happy 6 months cutie :) " it said. and i blushed again.

after icecream he he grabbed my hand and we walked along the beach, talking about our future together, johnny was my everything. we walked along the beach for a long time , when we finally walked back to the car, he kissed me, and it felt so magical. it felt like a dream. 

johnny took me home and i called hayden to come over.. about 15 minutes after i called hayden he came over. "wanna play tag? like old times? haha" he says, "of course! haha" i laugh. I tugged him on the shoulder and said "tag youre it" and we went back and forth, i tripped on a rubber ball out of nowhere and i acted hurt, and when hayden came over to me all worried, i threw the ball at his face. and i got up and ran, hayden chased after me and chased after me until he finally caught me, thew me over his shoulder and carried me around chanting " ive caught her" haha. he threw me down on the couch and all in one instant, he leaned too foward, and he kissed me. and it lasted quite a while.

"uh, wow" he says "can we just pretend that never happened?" i ask. "we better" he says "it didnt really mean anything anyways right? " i say. "yeah no of course not" he says.

i now had the guilt feeling. i felt like i needed to tell johnny. but its gonna take me awhile to find the right words..

shoot.

end of chapter

A/N~ so how is kenzie gonna tell johnny? and when??