Chapter 2

WATCH AFTER READING ^

~3 weeks later~

Laurens POV~

Hayden and annie have been dating for a week. god it kills me to see " june 20, 2017" in their bios with hearts :( my heart hurts. i miss hayden. i need to to talk to johnny.

"johnny" i say, as i start crying. "whats the matter, lauren !" he says.

", this whole hayden and annie thing is killing me johnny, jealousy has struck my heart, everything aches, just a few weeks ago that was me and hayden holding hands, and talking in the movies, and doing the unthinkable, and it sucks, cause now its her, and she doesnt even have to try, and i try so hard, life is so questionable at this point its so bad, i was in love with him ,and i dont think he could ever be replaced, and he treated me so right, like a princess, and now its all gone, its all gone and i hate it, i hate myself, i screwed everything up, where did i go wrong, i did everything for him, i gave him my heart and he just took it and crushed it , god, i pray every night that god will give me the strength to get over this, but its just too hard. too hard johnny, too hard .i love him. :(" i cried to johnny.

" Lauren, it is gonna get better. i promise you. and one day your gonna find a guy that will treat you 99x better than hayden did. i know it hurts lauren. if i lost kenzie i would wanna kill myself. but your stronger than this, i know you. just keep your head up, cause he was right, you are a princess, so keep your head up and dont let your tiara fall." johnny said, almost in tears as well.

" thank you so much johnny. i love you" i said.

"love you too laur, me and kenz are about to release our new music video! wanna come?" he said.

"id like that:)" i said.

end of chapter

A/N ~ sorry for the short chapter, but i needed to show how lauren felt, was it sad? next chapter is the releasing of kenzie and johnnys new song!!