Chapter 19

Maren's Pov

After Jake and I did some actual site seeing we went back to the house. We walked to the living room to find Luke and Kendall kissing. Gag. Jake had smirk on his face, I was ,well, I was furious. I know I told them I didn't mind but truth was I did! Kendall looked at me with an innocent face and Luke I was too furious to even look at him. I rushed to my bedroom slamming the door then locking it. How could they? Uhh I don't even know why I'm angry at them I told them they could date. I need to get out. I texted Finn.

to: Finn

hey I need to get away can I come over?

I sent it. A few minutes later he replied.

From: Finn

Sure. we are at the office. Everything okay, love?

To: Finn

ill explain later. on my way.

I grabbed my backpack , Jake's hoodie, and my penny board. I unlocked the door and b lined it to the front door. I got out without anyone noticing or stopping me. It took me about 10 minutes to get to the office. I pushed through the doors and went to the space in the building they were at. When I got there the door was closed, so I knocked. I heard a faint 'come in'.

"Maren! What are you doing here?" Jack yelled with his headphones on.

"Surprise visit I guess, where's Finn?" I asked.

"He went to get something to drink he should be back an-" he was cut off by Finn walking through the door.

"Finny look who's here!" Jack exclaimed.

"I already knew she was coming. She texted me." he said looking at me.

I put my stuff down in a chair and sat in one of the computer chairs.

"So what's up?" Finn sat down next to me. I let out a heavy sigh and tried to piece my thoughts and words together.

"It's Luke and Kendall. I told Luke that he could ask her out, thinking he would ask her out and take things slow. However when Jake and I came back from site seeing they were kissing on the couch!" I said not making eye contact.

"Well you did say that they could date, I don't see why you are mad." Finn said.

"It's because it is her brother and her best friend, idiot." Jack cut into the conversion.

"Yeah and I don't want to see them hurt, but I don't want break them up. I have no idea what to do." I looked at them. It was quiet for a moment.

"I think you should just let them be and let them work it out for themselves." Finn finally said breaking the silence. I nodded thanked him and said goodbye then left. After I left I went to the nearest Starbucks. I ordered a tall iced caramel Frappuccino, then sat down. I sat at the round table just thinking until I finished. The sun was starting to set when I decided to go home.

*at home*

I opened the door, the house was quiet until I heard Jake's voice, "Where is she?"

"Dude why are you so worried she always locks herself in her room when she is pissed at me." Luke said.

"because she is my girlfriend, and she is not in her room I picked the lock and she wasn't in there." Jake said sounding worried.

"YOU ARE DATING MY SISTER!!" Luke yelled. Shit. I thought. The next thing I heard was a lot of grunting and knew it was time to show myself. I walked into the living room to find them wrestling each other.

"KENDALL!" I yelled making the boys jump and separate, Kendall walked out of her room. Jake brushed himself off before walking next to me.

I exhaled, "With the help of a few friends and coffee, I am no longer angry at you two and wish you the best of luck with your relationship."

Kendall jumped up with glee before hugging Luke. I turned to Jake who looked irritated at me.

"Where were you?!" he said sternly, and I have to admit it was quite attractive.

"Out." I said walking past him to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Where were you?" he repeated through gritted teeth this time.

"I went to clear my head, happy?!" I shouted at him. He clearly wasn't happy because I was trapped by his body. Time for plan B. I started to kiss him which made him relax a little but not as enough as I wanted. I pulled away and quickly made a break for it but his reflexes were too fast and grabbed my wrist.

He was staring into my eyes wanting to say something, "Harry Potter?"

I laughed and nodded he knew me so well. The rest of the night Jade joined us in our marathon. Luke and Kendall to busy doing something else I didn't want to know what.