chapter 12

Kendall's POV.

I saw Maren walk out from the bathroom eyeing Jack, she was carrying a wax strip and she had an evil grin on her face. I would know that look anywhere so me being the amazingly brilliant person I am pulled out my phone and started recording her. His reaction was PRICLESS like seriously I would pay to see that and all those youtube veiwers out there will get to see it for free. I put it in a multimedia message and texted it to Finn. Several seconds later I heard his phone go off and he looked at the screen and then me.

"Really Kendall did you just text me?" he said giving me an 'are you serious' look.

"Just open it, NOW idiot," I replied. He opened the message and his eyes when huge.

"How did you know to record it," He asked.

"Iv'e spent enough time with Maren to know that evil look she gets on her face when she is going to prank someone," I replied.

"Your amazing this is so going on youtube," He said

"You recorded it,"Jack said.

"Pshhhh No," I said back.

We spent the rest of the night in peace other than Jack complaining about his leg hurting for the next hour and promising revenge on Maren.

----The Next Morning----

Today Jack and Finn are taking Jade to some party but me and Maren decided to go shopping and explore the city. So around seven in the evening they came and picked her up so me and Maren set out for the city.

Wow I love this city. It is absolutely incredible. I am not sure I want to go back home. We shopped for a very long time and didn't buy very much. We found a lot of cool places to go though. Some parks, resturants. We had dinner at a diner in town and it was really good. It was good and the milkshakes, AMAZING. But as it is getting late and we were instructed not to be out past dark so it was time to go home. We walked out of the shop we were in and looked around. everything looked framiliar because we had went everywhere. To be honest I had no idea where we were so I was really hoping Maren knew where we were.

"Do you have any idea where we are," I asked Maren hopefully.

"Ummm not exactly, but I can call Jack or Finn," She said.

"If we call them we will never hear the end of this, why don't we call Jade," I didn't wait for her answer before I pulled my phone out and dialled Jades Number. I heard a few rings then she answered.

(a/n for this J- Jade and Jacks name will spelled out on the phone call)

J- Hello

K- Hi Aunt Jade

J- What's up

K- Well we may or may not be slightly lost

F- You got lost

K- ARE WE ON SPEAKER

j- Maybe

Jack- I cannot believe you got lost

M- can you guys please just tell us how to get home

We told them where we were at and Jade told us how to get home. Well looks like we won't be hearing the end of that anyways.

A/n- Sorry it is really short and kind or sucks. thank you for reading and let us know what you think.