Chapter 1

"Finn Finn the better twin he looks like jack and jack looks like him." Finn read from the letter that a fan sent them.

"Finn is the better twin though." Kendall states while pausing video. I nod agreeing with her. Kendall is one of my best friends. She has long dirty blonde hair with dark red tips, her eyes are a pretty dark brown. Her favorite colors are neon green and dark purple. We both have two earlobe piercings and a cartilage piercing. I have medium length natural brown hair but it has dark/bright purple tips, thanks to hair dye. My favorite color is midnight blue or any pretty blue. My name is Maren if you wanted to know.

"And Jack is the random one. It would be so cool to meet them and live in England." I continued the conversation.

"I agree it would. Don't you have an aunt who lives near them?" She asked.

It was true I did have an aunt who lived near them. She also loved Kendall and I. We only had one week before school ended so this would be the perfect time to go. I thought about if she would let us live with her for a year, we would have to get my parents and Kendall parents to agree.

"MAREN! MAREN!!" Kendall shouted and waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry. What? I was spacing." I apologized

"Well I think I figured that one out myself. You didn't answer my question." she replied sassily.

"yes I do, I was thinking about seeing if we could stay with her for year because you she loves us both. But I wasn't sure if our parents would agree." I told her.

A/n

sorry it is so short and boring I hope you like it so far, even though you have only read one chapter. talk to you next time. hopefully soon!! - mar :D