Chapter 18

Kendall's POV.

I woke up this morning and wandered out into our kitchen and started making myself some breakfast. I decided to make some toast with nutella. Maren told me I could date Luke but I know her well enought to know she will flip if I actually do. I don't have any plans today so fa but I might make a Youtube video with Jack and Finn later, they keep telling me and Maren to start making our own videos but i'm not entirely sure we could do that. I sat down on the couch after finishing my toast and turned the telly on. I am not British but that is what they say and it just makes sooo much more sense than saying television or TV. I noticed that they were having a supernatural marathon. I started watching it when other people started wandering into the room. Maren saw what was on and came running to sit down on the other couch. We were watching the second to last episode of season eight when The guys walked in. They walked in just in time to see them sewing that one demons head back on to try to cure her (A/n- sorry that sounds really weird but if you watch supernatural it really isn't).

"Okay you guys officially watch some WEIRD stuff," Luke said.

"Hey you should be used to this by now," I shoot back.

"Yeah well it's still weird," He says.

"Agreed," Jake cuts in for the first time. I noticed him sneaking glances at Maren every so often as well.

"We should go out and do something today," Maren spoke.

"YEah we should, I still haven't seen very much of the city." Jake mutters.

"I don't think i'm going to go," I murmered.

"Me neither I don't feel well," Luke said. Maren gave us a suspisious look but then stood and fle the room to go get her things. She returned seconds later and said her goodbyes. But before they left Jake winked at me then looked at Luke. Gosh what did that boy tell him. I am going to kill him if he said anything about two nights ago.

"So umm how are you feeling," I asked him

"Oh I feel fine," He said confidently. I gave him a confused look.

"But you said you di-" I started but was cut off.

"I didn't want to be their third wheel all day, Plus I would rather be here with you anyway" He said back.

"Awww really," I said.

"Yes but we are going to have to watch something besides this," He said refering to Supernatural which was still playing.

"Can we wath Disney movies pleassseeee," I asked.

"Sure." He responded.

"Okay good I'll get the movies and blankets you get all the snacks." I ordered.

I stood up and went to get the stuff. When I returned with four blankets and like ten pillows, hey don't judge I like comfort, plus the movies; The little Mermaid, Lion King, Jungle Book, Toy stoy one, two, and three, Dumbo, and Robin hood (the one with the fox); he looked shooked to say the least. On the coffee table was two bowls of popcorn, soda, snack cakes, and theatre popcorn. Gosh he knows me so well, that or he just likes the same movie food.

"Your good at this," I say.

"What?" He questions confused.

"Gettin movie food," I expain.

"Oh. Thanks, i geuss?" He said but it came out as more of a question.

We watched some of the movies then just sat on the couch talking.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Luke asked me as we were talkiing.

"Of course but wht about later," I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

''Well you leave back to the US soon and so we won't see each other till I start my Sophmore year then you'll be a senior. Then the next year you leave for college in California, and I won't even get out of school for two more years. (A/n- I know he is ony one year older than her but pretend he is two grades ahead)" i spoke out.

"I'm not sure what we are going to do but we will figure something." He responded.

"bu-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but quickly started kissing back. We pulled away sooner than we liked because we heard someone clear their throat. Standing before us was a smirking Jake beside a furious looking Maren. Uh-oh.