Chapter 10

Kendall's POV.

Jack invited me and Maren to dinner tonight but Maren said that she was going to stay home and Maker sure Jade wasn't to mad. I went to dinner and I knew there would be other youtuber's there that they wanted us to meet. While we were there we met Tyler Oakley, Dan, Phil, Troye, Caspar, and Zoella. We talked and had a good time they are all really funny as you might have guessed. Me and Zoe got along really well which was nice because other than Maren and Jade I didn't know any girls in England. I spent probably the most time talking with Finn, Zoe, and Caspar. Maren would have really liked Dan and Phil though. I was thinking about leaving but then Dan invited us over to watch a movie. These were a big portion of my idols so how was I supposed to say no.

"What movie should we watch," I asked as we all got settled in. I had sat down on one of the couches between Finn and Phil.

"Insidious," Phil said grabbing the movie off the shelf and putting in the dvd player.

"Uggg fine," I said because I am not a huge fan of scary movies. Tyler walked in with a bunch of popcorn and handed out the bowls. We all laughed and had a good time we ended up watching The Notebook after we finish Insidious. Me and Zoe picked that one. As The Notebook ended and we were all making jokes because both Phil and Jack had started crying during the movie. I looked at my phone and it was almost one in the morning.

"crap," I mumbled.

"What, whats wrong," Zoe asked.

"It is almost midnight, and I'm DEAD," I said.

"I will drive you home," Finn said. We got into his car and all I could do was hope that Jade had fallen asleep and wouldn't know what time it is. But I defiantly wasn't expecting what I saw when I walked in. Aunt Jade was curled up on the couch with blanket watching the Titanic. She had a spoon and the entire bucket of ice cream in her lap, her cheeks were tear stained, and she looked like she hadn't slept in weeks.

"Oh my, Aunt Jade what happened," I asked very concerned.

"Tom, h..he broke up wi...with me," she said stuttering and slurring some of her words. I could smell alcohol when she spoke but it wasn't very strong so I guessed she hadn't had anything but ice cream for a few hours.

"I'm so sorry," I said sounding sincere but in a way I was kind of glad he wouldn't be living here."Where is Maren at," I asked.

"She went to bed a few hours ago," she said taking another bite of her ice cream.

"I mean I understand that brake ups can be rough and all but you didn't want to consider you know maybe like a bowl," I asked.

Nope this is fine," she said.

"okay well I am very tired so I think I will go to bed," I said getting up and walking to my bed. When I got to my room I decided to get a quick shower. After my shower I brushed my hair and put on a pair of running shorts and a pink undershirt. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before climbing into my bed. I laid there for awhile before I finally fell asleep.

A/n Sorry it is really short but thank you for reading and we will update soon.