Strip Clubs and Rock Stars

Yes, yes, yes I am a terrible updater lol...I swear I have barely been at home at all for the past week & when I was I just went through the 'I am terrible at writing!' phase...I had no motivation to do so and everytime I sat down with my lap top it just wasn't happening...I AM BACK THOUGH =) aren't you all happy? Huh, huh are ya, are ya? lmao...Don't mind me I am going through a weird stage at moment LMAO...

To the side is a video of the first dance that Celeste and Jay are doing for the competition & YES I DID USE SYTYCD VIDEOS because they are AWESOME! I also already know which video I'm using for their last dance BUT I need some help...I will be posting up links on my profile of other SYTYCD videos and I'm not sure which one's I want to use for their other dances...SO CAN YOU ALL HELP ME OUT AND VOTE FOR WHICH ONE'S YOU WANT PLEASE & THANK YOU...check them out and either comment with you votes on my profile or send me a private message =)

Vote

Comment

Fan

********************

“Okay class,” Mr. Martin said as he walked into the class room. “It’s another Monday which means a new topic for your projects. Before I get into that though, I just want to say that so far I am really enjoying everything that you all have turned in so far. I have yet to read anything that was the same from one couple to the next. For this week though I wanted to switch it up. You all will get to pick your own topic and how you want to present it. I’ll give you the period to talk it over with your partner and ten minutes before bell I will call up each group and ask what your topic for the week will be. Now, with that said get to it.” 

The sound of chairs scrapping against the tiled ground rang through the room. Celeste cringed at the sound. She never could stand the sound of so many chairs moving at once. The next to her moved back and Celeste looked over to see a grinning Nate. Mondays really were the only time they were able to sit next to each other in this class. The rest of the week was spent in their assigned seats. 

“I already have an idea.” Nate said placing his arm on the back of her chair, pulling Celeste’s seat closer to his.

“What kind of idea would that be, Mr. Anderson?” Celeste asked leaning her head on his shoulder and looking up at Nate through her lashes.

Nate bit back a groan. He was unable to keep control of his thoughts let alone his body when she looked at him like that. Some times he could swear she did it on purpose. Clearing his throat, Nate rolled his neck and blew out a breath. 

“Well, Miss Taylor, I think that our topic should be dance.” Nate replied 

“Dance? Why dance?” Celeste asked leaning away from him so she could look at him better. 

“Because it’s your specialty and I think it would be a damn good topic.” he answered with a shrug.

“Um okay, but, how will we present it?” she asked 

“A video. I’ll film it and then you can talk about it.” Nate replied “So for the rest of the next couple days I’ll sit in on your practice with Jay and record it. When I get enough footage you and I can sit down and edit it but, also write up a....speech I guess to present with it.”

“I don’t know about you recording my dancing.” Celeste said

“Who else am I going to record? I highly doubt that you’ll be alright with me going to a strip club and using that as footage.” Nate said