chapter 4

Natasha POV

I can't stop thinking about last night when she put her arm over my waist. It felt so good. Her touch. I didn't tell her about that part because I felt like she would have backed off or something. Maybe I'll tell later today when we hang out again.

When i get home I take a long shower. I have time before I go back to Elise's house so after I shower I take Charlie on a walk because it's a nice day out. And also just to think.

I wonder if Elise feels the same way about me. We have great chemistry together from shooting Carmilla and filming Almost Adults. I miss the way her lips meet mine when we kissed. It felt like it was just me and her in the world with fire works going off. The way she looks at me. Oh how much I would love to kiss her again. Feel her against me. The urge to just rip her clothes off that perfect body....

I snapped out my thoughts when I realised what i was doing.

Stop. You cannot think like this. She does not feel the same way.... But what if she does. Oh my would that be great. Get to be with her. Show everyone that I have the most beautiful woman in the world.

I snap back out again. I look at the time. It's 3pm so I head home and watch tv til about 4:15. I go back to my room to change into something more cute. Even though we're just going to watch movies all day. I don't care.

I head over to her house and she let's me in. We put on a movie and while we're watching I can't help but look over to her and smile. She's not looking at me but I can see a hint of smile and a small blush. I look back at the tv and in my peripheral I can see her look at me so I look at her and our eyes lock. We're just staring at each other so I give my signature smirk and she starts laughing. I can't help but laugh to because her laugh it the most adorable thing ever.

We keep watching movies and around 10 we order some pizza because we finished the snacks. I try and split the bill but she's being stubborn and says she can pay. So I let her.

About halfway through the 3rd movie I can tell she's falling asleep because her head is slowly falling on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and just pull her closer. She looks up to me, smiles and puts her head back on my shoulder.

We just sit there for a little longer when I notice she's completely asleep. I'm already sleepy so I figured she won't mind if I stay the night again.

As soon as I got comfortable I look down at her and give her a kiss on the head and I swear I can feel her smile against me. But with that I fell alseep, yet again with her by my side...