chapter 2

Natasha POV

I swear I just saw her blush after I winked at her. She turned around so fast I couldn't really tell. Does she feel something for me?

I've had feelings for Elise since we first auditioned for Carmilla. There was just magic when we worked together. I've never felt this way about anyone I my life. She's... different than anybody else I've been with. She has this energy that I can't describe.

I head to the bar and see everyone already drinking away. I join and we start talking about our favourite moments on set and what were going to miss the most when Elise walks in.

I go and meet her and she gives me that smile to makes my legs go weak. I give her my signature Carmilla smirk and I see her blush again. I lead her to the group and everyone says hi.

We go back to drinking and talking while Kaitlyn and Sharon are dancing.

"Hey Elise, wanna dance too?" I ask her

"Yeah sure! I would love to!" She squeals

We start dancing and after a while everyone joins In. We're all having fun dancing away. Half of us are drunk. Including Elise. I don't drink a lot because i have to drive home.

After a while longer of dancing we all say our goodbyes to each other.

"Hey Elise, did you walk here?" I say walking over to Elise whose having troubles standing up.

"Yesss i did. Why do you ask cupcakee?" She replies. The way she's talking you know she's  really drunk.

"Come on" I say wrapping my arm around her waist to hold her up. " I'll drive you home"

She looks up to me and smiles thanking me

Once We reach her apartment we go upstairs and I help her get into bed.

"Alright cutie. Sleep well. Goodnight." I tell her

I was surprised when I feel her grab my wrist.

"Wait. No stay please." I look at her a little in shock

"It's late and you're tired. Stay. I don't want to go out driving this late and something happen to you." She says

"Alright. I'll stay." I say walking to go sleep on the couch when she stops me again.

"You can sleep in here. It's okay. I don't mind" she tells me with a hint of smile.

I crawl into bed next to her but face the opposite way. When I was right about to fall asleep i felt her arm sling over my waist. I froze for a second before I realised that she was asleep when she did that. Eventually I fell asleep smiling.

Hey guys I'm going to try and update 2 times a week. Maybe more. Let me know what you guys think :)