chapter 3

Elise POV

I woke up only to find myself with a massive headache. What happened last night? I thought to myself. All I remember is going to the bar, drinking, dancing with Natasha...all of a sudden I heard someone stir next to me in bed. Shit. Did I go home with some stranger? I turn and see Natasha sleeping like an angel. The way her chest rises and falls when she breaths. God she so beautiful.

I get out of bed quietly so not to wake her and go the bathroom to get washed up. After I go to the kitchen and start to makes some pancakes with eggs and bacon.

"Good morning cupcake" Natasha says to me making me jump.

"Hey. Good morning to you too. I'm just making us some breakfast."

"Mmmm smells good." She says. "How's your head? After last night you must have a major hangover." She says worridly.

"Hurts. How much did I drink?"

"Enough. You could barely stand i had to bring you home."

"Geez." I reply. I know my head is going to be hurting for a while

We eat breakfast and Natasha leaves. I go back to my bathroom to really get a look at myself and I look dead. My hairs a mess. I still have on the little makeup that I had on yesterday. I jump into the shower and just stand there thinking. 
Did me and Natasha do anything last night?
Oh my god did I tell her that I had feelings for her?

I literally cannot remember what happened so after my shower I go and text Natasha to see what happened.

E: Hey. Just wondering. When you brought me home, what happened. I don't remember anything lol.

N: Hey cupcake! You really wanna know what happened? Haha

When I read that message I froze. Shit. Something happened. I thought to myself.

E: Yeah ha.

N: Alrighty then cutie. After I brought you home i put you in bed and when I went to leave you asked me to stay. I was going to sleep on the couch but you told me I can sleep with you and that was it. We fell asleep. So nothing happened.

That was such a relief to see. Nothing happens just to gals sleeping together. Totally normal.

E: Oh okay. Thanks Nat. :)

N: No problem. ;)

E: Hey. You wanna hang out later. Say come over and watch some movies?

N: Yeah sure! I would love to! I'll be there around 5?

E: Sure sounds good! I'll see you then :)

With that I put my phone down and looked at the time. It was only Noon. Which means I have some time to relax and go to the store and get some snacks for us