chapter 1

Elise POV

We just wrapped season 3 of Carmilla and I'm sad that it had ended. I'm going to miss everything and everyone. I'm especially going to miss Natasha the most. She has made this adventure the best I've been on and I'm going to miss seeing her on set and just having her presence. I look over to her and smile because she is literally the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I guess I must have been staring because next thing I know someone bumped my shoulder.

"Hey, Bauman" Kaitlyn says.

"What, I'm sorry" I say back to them.

"You're staring" they say, laughing.

"Oh, I didn't realise sorry" I say.

I can start to feel my cheeks going red at the thought that I was just caught staring Natasha.

"We're all going to the bar to celebrate if you wanna come and have some fun." They say to me nudging me.

"Yeah sure. I just have to go back to my apartment and change into something different. I'll meet you guys there." I say

They nod and leave with Sharon and Annie to leave to the bar. I stay behind little while longer just thinking when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to find that it was Natasha.

"Hey you." I say to her smiling

"Hey to you too." She says smiling back. "Are you going to go to the bar with us?"

"Yeah, I just gotta go to my apartment real fast. Don't worry I'll meet you guys there. " I say in reply to her.

"Alright cupcake see you there" she says and gives me a small wink while she walks away.

I smile at her quickly turning around so she doesn't see me blushing.

Ever since we started season 3 I started to get these feelings for Natasha and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. She to damn cute and funny and smart and amazing. I can't stop thinking about her and Its making me go crazy.

Hey guys. I don't know how long this is going to be we'll just see how this goes. I really really hope you guys like this. :)