8~Instant Popularity. Just Add Nudies.

"Omigosh! It's her!"

"Really? Omigawd! You're right. It is!"

"Did you see her in the mall?"

"Mhmm, I saw her in this month's catalog, too!"

"Wait!, Was she the model for the new line of panties?"

"She has to be! The resemblance is crazy similar!"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

It was such a good plan, but I didn't think it would've ended up like this.

It's Monday. And the moment that I entered the halls it's been the same crap.

Crap: "Omigawwwd, it's her!"

Shit.

If you're wondering what the hell they're talking about then I'll give you a recount of Friday evening's occurrences.

>>>>>

FRIDAY, AROUND 4pm:

I had just got home from school. Pulling up on my Uncle Doug's driveway, I put his Dodge in park. He said it'd be okay for me to use his truck as if it were mine in my stay with them as long as I didn't total it. It was one of the less extravagant trucks of the seven he owned, but nonetheless, he loved it like a middle child. Ahhh, gotta love rich uncles who have obsessions with buying big, shiny trucks.

I grabbed my bag and walked into the house. As I walked up the stairs to the guest room, I pulled out my scrunchie and let my hair down. Ooh, I need a shower! I put way too much product in my hair this morning on my rush out. It's greasy as hell!

I stripped down to my birthday suit and jumped into a quick and hot shower just as I closed the door of my bedroom. Who doesn't love steamy, scorching showers? Mmm...I know I don't. I couldn't live without 'em...er...or bathe without them. I guess? Quick ones, too. I almost always finish my shower in only seven minutes. Weird, right? For a girl to take that only long...

Anyway, I finished my shower. And like I said, it took me 7 minutes, exactly. Feeling squeaky clean, I wrapped myself in a fuzzy, pink robe and blow dried my hair. Afterward, I fished my phone out of my bag. I should call JoJo to make sure he got everything in place...

I swiped my phone screen to unlock it and a pop-up appeared saying I got a text from JoJo.

It said,

FROM: Madam JoJo

SUBJECT: Dnt Call Me!

[Renna-bear dnt bother callin me hun cuz i got everythin in place. U jus text me the go when ur ready. Im jus sooo glad you finally let the company use your photo for the new line of panties!!! Kisses and Hugs, Chica!]

I smiled at the message. I miss JoJo. He's such an awesome friend to have...I'm happy for him too. He told me awhile back that he was finally gonna marry his boyfriend John. They were such a cute couple. I just know John will treat him right.

Sooo now that part two of my plan was in line, it was time to do something I've always wanted to do. I was going to make myself look as plain as a wall.

I pulled out my make-up bag and propped myself up criss-cross on the bathroom counter facing the mirror. I pushed my hair back with a headband and began applying a lighter foundation to take away the look of my tan, golden skin.

As I finished covering about half my face, I stopped and took a good look at myself. I already looked a little bit different. Just wait until I lightened my eyebrows. You wouldn't even notice me unless I  happened to be right in your face.