11~More Stolen Kisses

"Mmm..." I groaned. Light had turned the inside of my eyelids pink. Is it morning already?

My head was laid against something firm and warm. I furrowed my brows with my eyes closed. My hand rubbed against a smooth, hard surface. Hmm... What is this? I rubbed my hand against the surface again. It's warm, too. I found grooves in the surface and began to trace them lightly with my fingers. Suddenly, something caught my hand, preventing it from continuing the pattern it was tracing. My eyes snapped open. I was staring at somebody's collar bone.

"Ugh... Don't do that. I'm still sleeping." A raspy male voice said. I blinked. Huh? Where am I?

I jerked up from where I was laying on my side. I immediately noticed how my legs had been tangled with the person's. My eyes quickly scanned over the area. This isn't my room. How did I get here? I began to freak out a bit. My vision dropped to the leather couch I had been sleeping on. My hands were gripped to the blanket that was covering both the person and I. I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing an oversized black v-neck. This isn't my shirt, either!

After calming and reassuring myself that the worst had not happened, I finally pushed myself to look at the person laying beside me on the couch. He was shirtless. Am I wearing his shirt? Dear God, why? Please don't tell me I had sex with a stranger last night!

Despite being on the verge of a mental breakdown, I admired the boy's physique. His arm closest to me shielded my view of his face, but at the same time gave me a good look at his muscled bicep. His other hand led me to look at his perfectly sculpted abdominals. That's probably what I was rubbing. His hand rested where mine had previously been. I tore my eyes away from the eye-candy.

I carefully lifted the blanket up trying not to awaken the sleeping prince. I glanced down at my lower half first. A loose fabric was coming out from under the big shirt. Must be a skirt, or dress, or something. I tried to remember what I had been dressed up for, but my mind was still too fuzzy with sleep. I pulled up a side of my dress to check if I still had my panties on. I looked. My lacey purple panties were still on. Thank God! We probably didn't have sex last night.

With my self-assessment finished, I peeked over at the boy's lower half. He was in sweats. Okay, good. Both our lower halves are clothed. I thought the sweats were enough assurance for me so I began to pull my eyes away from him. That was before something caught my eye.

That something was long, thick, and straining against the confines of his pants. My jaw dropped. Omigod!!! He's huge! I blushed as I reassessed myself. I don't feel any soreness. We must not have had sex! Had we, I bet I would be feeling the damage right about now. I slowly and carefully brought the blanket down just as I had lifted it up. Once it was down, I turned my head to make sure that the boy was still asleep. He wasn't...

Elliot?! I was staring back at the devilishly handsome boy in mild shock and embarrassment. He was propped up on one elbow looking back at me with narrowed eyes. That infuriating smirk of his was plastered across his face as a single eyebrow raised itself high. His dark brown hair was messy and floppy, falling over his face. His locks were tempting me to bury my hands in them.

His smirk widened. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and ears. Is it getting hot in here? My face feels like it's on fire! He opened his mouth to speak.

"What were you doing looking dow--" I cut him off by smacking my mouth hard against his, bruising both his lips and my own. I could not handle the embarrassment of him asking me that question. He groaned at our contact. I had only kissed him, to shut his mouth, but it felt so nice kissing him. I was lost in the moment.