4~I Never Really Liked Puppies...

Dear Mother of God. F**k, somebody help me! 

Get him away.

Get him away. 

Get him away.

Somebody please, get him away from me!

Geez! This always has to happen!

Here I am. Sitting on stage. Enjoying his lustful, seductive stares on my body.

Then, BAM!!! I get stuck in the doorway with him!

Now, don't get me wrong I think he's sexy and cute and he actually got me all hot and bothered which rarely happens...but could someone just pry him off me!

For about half a second, we were really caught in the doorway with our backpacks trapping us together. Then I feel him slightly push himself onto me. I could completely feel his hard-on digging into my thigh.

After a few moments, he backed up and just looked into my eyes. Ugh, he's doing it. God! It's like everytime that I actually find a dude that can turn me on, they'll just look at me with a gaze that screams, "I'm lovestruck as hell!!!"

<<<<<

Okay, okay, let's pause for a bit. Shall we? Heh, I bet you guys are a little confused right now. You readers thought that I was gonna be beautiful, sexy, sweet, virgin Renna Kells. Pfft. Wrong.

But hey, don't get all surprised by my suddenly brash behaviour. You were warned...mmm...like three times before this outburst of mine.

Hint number one: In the synopsis, the authors did say that this story was going to go against the well known story of -player finally falls in love-.

Hint number two: I hadn't gave a sh*t about those butt-kissing models and said not to hate me for my beauty.

Hint number three: my cousin did call me a whore and a bi-yatch...hmm, I guess that would count as four...five hints?  

Hmph...either way, it all adds up to one fact. I'm not Ms. Perfect-Dreamgirl. Now, if you're wondering why the hell I know about the authors of my life and synopsis, then it's simple. They wanted me to. Anywho, back to the story.

>>>>>

It was really hard to look away. With all of the lust and seductive charm gone from his hazels. Only soft, tender,gentle wanting remained in his honey, green eyes. BLEG!

He was looking at me like a puppy stuck in a cardboard box with the rain pouring down. Erg, I never really liked puppies...I preferred big dogs that have been big as long as I'd known them. Puppies just ruin everything. They don't listen and they tear up anything they can get their paws on. Just like a dude. They'll never listen and all they ever do is break hearts.

Ugh, I just couldn't stand his stare any longer. I flicked my eyes away, searching for anything else to look at. I could sense that he was little disappointed, as the seconds went by and I didn't return my sight to his.

I hated this. Like I said before, this always happens when I actually find a guy that can fire me up. But from the looks of it, he would just turn out like the rest. 

He would be all like, "You've changed me! I'll never want another girl but you!" Then he would continue to stalk me at school until I'd finally agree to going on a date with him. And then, when I finally do agree to go on a date with him and he sees how I really am, he'll lose interest and go bang the closest chick he can find.

But then again...he could be like the others that last a little longer. Those types of guys are usually the ones that as they say, "like 'em feisty!"  They can be amusing for awhile but then their true, pathetic nature arises. Sadly, it's in bed.

Now don't go confusing me with one of those dominatrix or sadists, 'cause I'm not. But I'll tell you one thing, I might have a little bit of a superiority complex. I'm sure you've heard of an inferiority complex, where the person hates it when someone else is bigger and better than them. Well, I have the opposite.

I can't stand it if a guy is weaker than me, shorter than me, skinnier than me, dumber than me; nope I just hate it! If I can't find someone who will at least be equal if not better than me, I'm disgusted. They give me no challenge, no spice, no satisfaction, and no happiness at all. Simply, angering pity.

Sigh. This sucks. I'm done.

I looked him in the eye one more time and saw him lighten up for a bit before going into some serious thought. I inwardly rolled my eyes, turned on my heel, and left for class. I didn't even think about looking back.

On the way down, the hall I noticed that I didn't even know where I was going. I ripped my schedule out of my pocket. [2nd period - rm D202] D*mn! Where the hell is that!

I spied through the crowd of students rushing to their classes and catching up with their friends. To my left, stood a bunch of what looked like senior boys. A couple of them were kind of cute.

I strutted my way towards them, getting their obvious attention. One of them, who I was guessing was the leader of the group, stepped forward to meet me halfway. "Hey, there. Yo' need somethin' shawdy?"

I did my best not to shudder at this white boy's wannabe gangster lameness. I looked up at him and smiled sweetly. Using the most innocent  voice I could, I said, "Hi...I'm new here. Um, do you know where I could find room D202? I'm sorta lost."

He smirked then licked his lips as if he were thinking something dirty as his eyes traveled up and down my figure. He went, "Oh, Mr. C's class. That's right this way." 

He spoke in a slithering sly voice. He held out his hand to me urging me to take it. I again, making myself look innocent, made a confused face before setting my bag in his hand to carry for me. He made a sort of 'what-the-heck' face before it smoothed and went back to it's suggestive smirk. 

He signaled to his buddies to go on ahead before turning and walking to D202, expecting me to follow. Turns out, the class was just down the hall on the right. While walking there I assumed this boy was a player and maybe an athlete. 'Cause I'll tell you , this boy had a fine ass.

When we got to Mr. C's class, he handed me back my bag and left. But not before suggestively whispering in my ear, "Hope you can make this up to me later."

With that, he winked and jogged his way back to his own class. There was still a minute 'til passing period ended and the teacher still wasn't in. I settled down in a seat by the window and began to daydream as the chatter of people catching up went on.

I was pulled out of my calm trance when a very familiar, very fond, obnoxious voice screamed from the front of the classroom.

"Nana! You're here!"

The class silenced at the sudden outburst. Then a girl with dirty blonde hair hopped over the desks despite her short skirt, and embraced me in a bone-crushing hug. Yes, it was my cousin, Jennifer Samuels.

I think I'll like Mr. C's class this year.

***************************************************************************

Hurray! We finally updated again!

Oh and just to clear up some things.

Jennifer is Josh's girlfriend who is Elliot's best friend.

Jennifer is Renna's best friend/sister/cousin.

Jennifer calls Renna "Nana" because of the Ren'NA'.

Renna calls Jennifer "Nini" because of the Jen'NI'

Well yeah what else is there to say?

Er, this was written by Annoelle, yours truly.

Please give us your comments and vote/fan if you really mean it!!!

Last thing I want to end with is, 

Do you guys like our cover? I made it. 

Does it pop out at you enough?

From Jun and Annoelle,

We present iWroteToday!!!